🍋32🍋

{⚠This chapter will have smut⚠}

(Y/N) Pov.

{Week four Day 1}

The week with Baji went by fast like the others and now I am with Mitsuya as we are in a store as he needs some more material for the clothes that he is making. I stood beside Mitsuya as he was holding my hand while looking at the material.

"So (y/n) what do you like to do after when I get the material I need, we can go around the other stores or just walk around." Mitsuya said as he picked up the material that he was looking for.

"Hmm walk around for a bit." I told him as he smiled and nodded.

"Sure, that sounds good to me." Mitsuya said as we headed to the checkout line so he could pay for the material that he was getting.

I smiled at him as he was still holding my hand and we headed out of the store, as we were walking Mitsuya asked me what kind of style I like to wear and I told him any style will do because I am not picky. Mitsuya smiles as I can tell he was thinking about something and I giggled as he looked at me with a smile as he held my hand more while creasing his thumb on top of my hand as I was blushing a little. After some time as we were walking Mitsuya told me that he will be right back as he heads off somewhere and I am waiting for him by a fountain as I was holding the bag with the material that he bought.

"Well, well look what we have here boys~" I turned my head and saw 10 guys walking up to me as they looked at me up and down with disgusting lust eyes.

"Looks like a pretty lady standing all alone." One of them said as the others chuckled and I was starting to get annoyed as I closed my eyes trying to ignore them but they came closer.

"Say how about you hanging out with us little lady?~" He said while being too close to my liking and I sighed and turned to him with a smile and looked at him.

"I'm sorry, where are you saying? You worthless dog." I said as they glared at me and I just laughed at them while placing the bag down gently besides the fountain.

"What did you call us?!" One of them grabbed my arm but I was fast and grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back hard as I heard a cracking noise coming from his shoulder and he screamed in pain.

"I am not going to repeat myself here but I just like to spend a nice day without being bothered by dogs like you all, but I guess you all chose to bother me so I am going to teach you all a lesson." I said as my eyes turned red and they all gulped and their faces turned pale.

Some minutes passed and all 10 guys were in the fountain with bloody noses and dislocated bones, as I held Mitsuya bag and stood a little away from the spot as I saw Mitsuya walking over with three bags in his hands, two large bags and one small bag. I smiled at him as he stood beside me. I can tell he was looking over at the fountain with the guys in it and he looked at me in confusion and concern.

"Did something happen when I was gone? Sorry I was trying to not be gone that long." Mitsuya said as I smiled softly at his words.

"Nope, funny story those guys you see just fought each other then all of sudden they all fell into the fountain and were knocked out." I told him as I grabbed his hand and started walking away as he just laughed at me.

"You're so cute you know that?" Mitsuya said as he kissed my cheek as we headed off to his place and I just smiled at him with a blush.

After some time we got to his place and we both were welcomed with screaming, Mitsuya sighed and walked over to where the screaming was coming from as I followed but I ducked when a bunny plushie came at me.