34

{Picked Shinichiro}

(Y/N) Pov.

"Well I finally know who I am going to be with and that is..." I said as they looked at me as I looked back at them till I looked at the one I chose as I started to blush a little. "Shinichiro."

Shinichiro looked at me with wide eyes as he was blushing and pointed to himself as I smiled and nodded.

"Yup you Shinichiro, I fall for you more than the others here." I told him as he smiled and ran over to me while picking me up while twirling me around up in the air as I laughed then he sat me down.

"You sure you picked me, this is no joke right?" He asked as I smiled and held his hands.

"Nope this is no joke, my heart belongs to you Shinichiro." I told him as he smiled and hugged me and I hugged back as I looked over at the others as they were forcing a smile on their faces.

"Congratulations, we are happy for you both." Mitsuya said as I smiled.

"Thank you but I hope we all stay as friends?" I said as Baji and Mitsuya smiled and nodded as Mikey looked more hurt but he was just smiling a little.

"Yeah...well we better get going, see you two later. Come on you two." Mikey said as he walked off with Baji and Mitsuya followed him.

"Don't worry about him, he will turn around...and (y/n) I love you so much and you made me the happiest man in the world, and I know this is kinda early but would you marry me?" He said while rubbing the back of his neck while blushing red and I smiled.

"Yes!" I said as he smiled and leaded down while kissing me on the lips and I kissed back.

~One Year Past~

I was in a white wedding dress as I was walking down the aisle with Sam as I can't help but smile when I saw Shinichiro waiting for me at the altar with a smile on his face, once Sam and I parted Sam gave me a kiss on the cheek before heading over to his wife and two kids as I stand beside Shinichiro as we looked at each other with loving eyes. After some time we said our vows and I did. The pastor said we may kiss the bride as we kissed and everyone cheered. We smile at each other as we walk down the aisle to his bike as I throw the flowers and Emma caught them as she was blushing and looked up at Draken with a smile as he smiled down at her.

"Have fun you two!" Mikey called out as he is now over from that day as I smiled at him while waving bye to him then Shinichiro drove off as everyone was waving at us.

~Two Years Past~

"Hun!" I cried out in pain as I heard Shinichiro tripping over something while cursing and ran over with worried eyes.

"Yes! What is wrong, is it the baby?" He asked as I nodded with a pain in my face.

"Yeah...I think my water broke!" I said as his eyes widened and ran off to get the overnight bag then back to me while picking me up gently and head off to our car, then put me in the passenger side as he got into the driver side and drove off to where Sam told him to go.

After some time, twins were born, both have black hair like Shinichiro and blue eyes like mine. Shinichiro teared up as he smiled while looking at them then looked at me before kissing me softly.

"You did an amazing job, love." Shinichiro said as I smiled up at him before falling asleep.

~One Year Past~

"Shinichiro, do you like to visit your brothers and sister today? Emma really likes to meet the kids." I told him as he walked in with (s/n) in his arms as he smiled.

"Sounds good, how about you (s/n) do you like to meet your auntie and uncles?" He said as (s/n) made a cute baby noise.

"Okay, let's head over because for some odd reason Ran and Rindou found out that I had kids and they too want to meet them." I told him while gently picking up (d/n) as she was still asleep.

Both (s/n) and (d/n) are half human and half demon, so they can have a regular life, like go to school and don't have to worry about showing their demon side around night. But when they get upset they act like demons in their little fox demon form as I felt sorry for Shinichiro as he was kinda scared on their actions but they always act straight when I come in the room because when I turn into my demon form they were kinda scared, but they know there where going overboard with their actions.

We are now at the Toman's hideout because that's where Emma said where they are at, Shinichiro told me to go there first as he gets them ready for the chilly night and I sighed as I smiled at him while heading over.

"Meetings are over!" I heard Mikey's voice as I saw everyone I knew was there including Izana, Kakucho, and the Haitani brothers.

Emma spotted me and screamed with happiness as she ran over to me as I laughed and hugged her as everyone looked over at me with smiles on their faces and head over.

"Hey you are back!" Draken said while patting my head as I smiled up at him.

"Yup."

"(Y/N)-Chan!~" Mikey said while jumping on me while hugging me as I laughed at him and hugged him back.

"Hey Mikey."

"Yo sis!" Ran said while pulling me into a hug and I hugged back while Rindou smiled and patted my head.

"So where are the cuties?!" Emma said with a wide smile.

"Well Shinichiro should be co-" I was cut off as Shinichiro was screaming in pain as we all turn around and saw Shinichiro trying to pray off his son off his hand as (s/n) was in his demon form with an angry look while biting his dad's hand and (d/n) was pulling his hair in her demon form.

"Oh my, looks like you two have a hand full..." Draken said with a sweat drop as I sighed and turned into my demon form while growling as everyone looked at me with wide eyes.

"(S/N) STOP BITING YOUR FATHER'S HAND AND (D/N) STOP PULLING HIS HAIR!" I said in my demon voice as they looked at me and calmed down as Shinichiro sighed and walked over while handing them to me as they snuggled close to my chest.

"Aww so cute! Plus I guess that they are half demon and half human am I right?" Emma asked as I nodded as they looked at her and the others.

"You two this is your auntie Emma, and those two behind her are your uncles Mikey and Izana, and over there are two more uncles Ran and Rindou." I said as they smiled at them as they smiled back and I saw Takemichi smiling at me. "And that right there is another uncle Takemichi."

After some time as everyone got to know about the twins as (d/n) and (s/n) fell asleep and it was time for us to get back home, everyone said bye and we headed back home. Once we got home I put them to bed before heading to Shinichiro and my bedroom as he was in bed already and I changed before heading in bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist while kissing my neck.

"I love you so much (y/n) and I am so glad that you chose me to be in your life." Shinichiro said as I smiled and kissed his nose as he smiled.

"I love you too and I am glad also. Night." I said while snuggling close to him as he nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck as we fall asleep.

(Hello my wonderful readers! I hope you all enjoy this chapter, don't forget to like or comment if you like. I hope you all have a good day and stay safe! Next up is Mikey part. Well that's all for now! Bye bye :)~~~~~~1320 words.)