🍋29🍋

{⚠This chapter will have smut⚠}

(Y/N) Pov.

~Week one, Day 1~

I was walking with Shinichiro as he came over to pick me up so he can take me to the place that he is staying at, and that's his bike shop where we first met. When we got there he opened the door for me as I smiled at him while walking in.

"Thanks...I did not know you live here." I said as he nodded with a smile.

"Yeah...I live up stairs but mostly I stay over at home with Mikey, Emma, and Izana, but if I like to be alone I stay at my shop." Shinichiro said while blushing a little as he was rubbing the back of his neck.

"Understandable, when I want to be away from humans I just go to my shrine..." I said while looking to the side as Shinichiro looked at her with a smile.

"Well um...come on I will show you where you are going to be staying." He said while walking and I followed him as he headed upstairs.

When we got up there it just looked like a small apartment, with a couch, TV, a small kitchen, a bathroom, and a bedroom. I look around as I see some pictures and look at them as I smile softly.

"You have a nice place here Shinichiro" I said while looking over at him as he was still at the same spot as he looked so nervous. "You okay?" I asked him as he shook his head while smiling.

"Y-yup! Um say how about our first day we go somewhere to have a picnic? Yeah that is perfect! I will get everything ready!" He said while heading to his kitchen as I watched him.

"Oh um...okay" I said.

Time passed and we were at a park where no one was around as Shinichiro was setting stuff up as I tried to help but he said "no he got this" so I just let him get everything ready. Once he was done he held out a hand to me with a smile.

"My lady~" He said as I was blushing while taking his hand.

"Thanks..." I said softly while sitting down as he sat down with me but kinda close but not to close.

"Well um let me get your plate ready." He said while getting a plate and started putting food on the plate as I watched him with a smile.

"Thank you Shinichiro." I said once he was done and handed me my plate as he smiled softly while getting his plate ready.

"Anything for you my lady." He said as I can't help but blush at the pet name.

'I can't help but blush when he calls me his lady and for some odd reason I don't like it. I love it.' I thought to myself as we started eating and talking here and there.

Shinichiro Pov.

The first day went by fast as we were having so much fun. At first I was so nervous and scared that I would make a foul out of myself but she did not judge me one bit and I can't help but smile all the time with her. Now we are heading back to my place as it was starting to rain on us on the way home, once we got inside my place she was all soaked and I was also soaked.

"Damn that rain came out of nowhere." I said while rubbing the back of my neck as she looked up at me with a smile and giggled.

"Yeah it sure did huh?" She said as I smiled and walked off to grab a towel and handed it to her.

"Here you can use this after your shower, I don't want you to get sick." I told her as she took the towel and looked at me with a blush.

"Thanks Shinichiro...I will be quik so you can take one also so you won't get sick." She told me as I smiled softly at her.