🍋30🍋

{⚠This chapter will have smut⚠}

(Y/N) Pov.

~Week Two Day 1~

The week with Shinichiro went by fast as he was sad that I have to leave him but he understands because of the deal of one week with Shinichiro, Mikey, Baji, and Mitsuya to see who I love the most. So now here I am here in Mikey's place as he was hugging me and rubbing his cheeks on mine.

"I missed you so much (y/n)-chan~" Mikey said as I smiled a little at his actions.

'I kinda forgot that he sometimes acts like a kid but I don't mind because when he does that it's cute.' I thought to myself.

"Say let's go for a ride on our first day together (y/n)-chan." Mikey said as I smiled and nodded.

"Sure Mikey." I said.

Some time Mikey was just driving around as I had my arms wrapped around his waist and laying my head on his shoulder. I can tell Mikey like this, me being so close to him as I can sense it and I smile while nuzzling my head on his shoulder as he laughs softly.

"So where do you like to go (y/n)-chan?" Mikey asked as I hummed while thinking about where to go.

"Anywhere you like to go Mikey." I told him as he nodded and headed off somewhere.

Once we arrived where Mikey drove off to, he parked his bike and let me get off first before he got off also. I looked around and saw the sun was going down behind the building of Tokyo, my eyes widened by the sight as I smiled at how beautiful it was.

"Wow, it's so beautiful..." I said while the lights of Tokyo started to show.

"Yeah...I love coming here to clear my mind sometimes...and I want to share it with you (y/n)-chan." Mikey said while grabbing my hand and I turned to look at him as he was looking down at our hands and I held his hand softly.

"Thank you Mikey...this is so beautiful and I just love how the city just shines like Christmas lights." I said as he looked into my eyes with a smile.

"Your welcome" He said while leaning in and gave me a soft kiss as I slowly kissed back.

He smiles in the kiss while deepening the kiss while sliding his tongue in my mouth as I moaned a little. When he heard me moaning he suncked his hands to my ass and grabbed them while pulling me closer to him. Moaning softly by his actions as he was making out with me before pulling away with saliva dripping from our tongues.

"I missed that...heh like our first kiss together" Mikey said while pressing his forehead against mine as he looked into my eyes and I looked back with a small giggle.

"Yeah, but this time I was not against the door." I said as he smirks and chuckles as he leans close to my ear while whispering into my ear.

"Maybe next time I might do that~" He said as I was blushing.

"Sh-shut up!" I said as he laughed.

"Wow the nine tail demon fox shutter." Mikey said as I glared at him but couldn't help but smile softly at him.

"Come on, it's getting late." I told him as he nodded and we got back on this bike as he headed back home.

~Day 2~

(Y/N) Pov.

Today Mikey asked if it was okay if Draken could eat with us today and I did not mind so here we are heading to his favorite place to eat as Draken was walking with us. I can feel Draken stare at us as Mikey was holding my hand gently as I smiled softly at him.

"So...are you two um you know dating?" Draken asked as Mikey looked over at Draken with a smile.

"Yup! She is my girl now!" Mikey said as I sighed and let go of his hand before slapping behind his head as he yipped and rubbed the back of his head.