18

Morning came and everyone was getting ready for the fight as for (y/n) she headed off to where the fight was going to take place with Takemichi and Chifuyu. Once they got there she saw Shinichiro sitting on the side and some others also, but there were two people that caught her attention as they were staring at her.

"Hey Chifuyu, who are those two over there that are staring at me?" She asked him as he turned his head and saw both of the Haitani brothers.

"Oh those are the Haitani brothers, their names are Ran and Rindou." Chifuyu told her as she nodded and waved at them as they looked shocked and the one with pigtails waves back with a smile.

"What are you doing?!" both Chifuyu and Takemichi asked her as she shrugged at them and walked away.

Rindou Pov.

There was a girl with long silver hair that looked over at me and my brother as she was talking to one of the boys besides her and he looked over at us and started talking to her. Just then she looked back over and waved at us a little as my eyes widened as I watched her waving at us and my brother started to wave back.

"Look Rindou, that pretty girl is waving at us." Ran said as I rolled my eyes at him as I watched her walking away from the two boys.

"Yeah and I think you scared her off when you waved back at her." I said in a joking manner as Ran turned and looked at me with sad eyes and a pout.

"I did not!" He said as I sighed and saw that the fight was about to begin and I saw her again as she had her arms crossed and was looking around for someone.

'I wonder who she is?' I thought to myself as me and my brother watched her for a while till the fight was about to start.

(Y/N) Pov.

I was standing besides Takemichi as I was looking around for Baji but I don't see him, just then someone was talking and both of the gates open and both Toman and Valhalla walking through the gates as I saw Mikey and start to blush a little as he was shirtless but has his commander jacket on as his lower part was wrapped.

'Holy shit he is fit...wait don't think about that right now! Remember what Sam told you that Baji is going to get killed today.' I thought to myself as I looked forward and saw Kazutora and Hanma that were behind Kazutora.

Both Kazutora and Draken walked forward as another guy walked to them and was talking about something but I did not pay attention to it as I looked around the Valhalla group to see if I spotted Baji anywhere and I did not.

'Is he not here? Or something happened last night when I left him and Mikey. Ugh this is bad if I can't find him.' I thought to myself till I heard people yelling and I saw everyone in Toman and Valhalla running to each other and starting fighting.

"Great..." I said as I just walked into the mess as some of the Valhalla men tried to hit me but I kicked them out of my way as I kept looking around.

"(y/n) what are you doing here?" I looked and saw Smiley punching a man in the face before kicking him back as I sighed.

"Well can I join the fun?" I asked him as he smiles more if he can.

"HEHE SURE YOU CAN!" He said loudly as he went back to kick some guys asses.

I shook my head at him and kept walking around till three guys surrounded me with smirks. I looked at them with a glare till I saw Mikey going after Kazutora till one of the guys came at me but I dodged with ease and kicked him away before punching the other one then duck as the one behind me tried to hit me in the head and I did a back kick to his stomach and he falls backwards.