11

{⚠ Blood⚠}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) Pov.

Morning came as I slowly woke up with dry tears as I noticed that I was still in my demon form and I glared at myself before softed my glare as I noticed that the ground was slightly glowing gold. I looked up as my eyes wided and saw that everything was glowing gold, a rainbow waterfall, animales grazing the gold grass, and there was a man sitting on top of the hill. I blink a couple times before smacking my face hard as I grumbled in pain as I knew I was not dreaming.

"Shit that fucken hurts...but where am I?" I said while slowly standing up and walking around while looking around the place before looking up at the hill where the man is sitting.

I walked up the hill as I got closer to the man and I noticed he looked so familiar, my eyes teared up as I stopped walking and just looked at him as he is now standing up and facing me with the kind smile he always does when he sees me.

"Hello my daughter." he said as I tear up and ran to him while crying and hugged him as he hugged me back while running his fingers through my hair. "Shh, shh there, there little fox I'm here now." I look up at him, the one who took care of me and Sam, master!

He smiles down at me while more tears form in my eyes as I smile wide.

"Master! You're alive! Alive!" I said while baring my face in his chest as he laughed and hugged me tighter.

"Yes I'm alive, little one, and I'm not going anywhere from now on." Master said as I smiled with happy tears. "Now tell me what is bothering you my little fox?"

Sam Pov.

I was at home with my wife and two kids as I felt something off, till my head was pounding hard as it was warning me something is wrong.

"Love, are you okay?" I look over as my wife Kat looks at me with a worried expression as I smile softly at her.

"I'm okay my love, but I think I need to head out." I said while getting up and she walked over to me while wrapping her arms around my waist as I felt her face bury in my back.

"Please be safe...I know you are half demon but still tho please be safe on whatever you are doing." She said as I smiled and turned around while hugging her and giving her a kiss on the lips as she kissed me back.

"I know and I will...it's just I feel something off and I need to check on (y/n) to see if she is alright, you know she is like the only family member I have in my life in the past." I told Kat as she nodded with a soft smile.

"I know...but still tho please be safe." Kat said as I smiled and gave her a peck on the lips before heading out.

"I will, bye Gojo, Eren you two be nice to mom when I am gone okay?" I said while my two boys came running to me while hugging me with a smile.

"We will dad!" Eren said as Gojo nodded as I smiled at both of them before heading off.

Once I was out of sight, I teleported to Tokyo near Takemichi place. As I got there I used my demon side to sense (y/n) if she was around but she was not but for some odd reason I can't sense her at all.

"Shit this is not good, I need to find her to see what is wrong." I said to myself while walking around the city searching (y/n).

Takemichi Pov.

I was walking around trying to find (y/n) because she did not come home last night, I mean yeah she can take care of herself but she is like an older sister to me and I still worry about her. As I was walking I bumped into some as I bowed to them while apologizing to them they said my name as I looked up and was confused as a tall man with brown hair and green eyes.