6.

(Y/N) Pov.

I walked with Takemichi and his friend Akkun while talking to them about the festival coming up soon.

"So Takemichi, have you asked Hina out yet?" Akkun asked Takemichi as I looked at him as he was blushing and rubbing the back of his neck.

"I um...never asked her yet." He said as I sighed and Akkun just looked at his poor helpless lovesick friend.

"You need to man up and ask her out dude." Akkun said as I nodded in agreement.

"O-okay then I will." Takemichi said while smiling.

"Anyway, are you going with anyone (y/n)?" Akkun asked while looking at me with a blush as I shook my head no.

"Nope...I might not go, I'm kinda not into that kind of stuff." I said as Akkun looked like a sad puppy.

"Oh, okay then." He said with a soft smile as I patted his head softly.

"Well see you later (y/n), Takemichi, I need to get going, I have to do something." Akkun said while walking off and I watched him leave before looking over at Takemichi.

"Did I say something?" I asked him as he looked at me with a small smile.

"Not really...hey do you like to walk with me a little bit more?" He asked me as I smiled at him and nodded.

"Sure!" I said as we walked together to an abandoned place as I could sense something bad was going to happen.

"Huh? Is that Mikey and Draken with some others?" Takemichi asked as he was peeking around the corner and I peeked also and saw Mikey, Draken, Pah-chin, and Payan.

"Yup maybe they are in a- Takemichi get back here!" I whispered yelled at him as he walked over to them and I stayed behind while sighing.

'What an idiot can't tell that they are in a private meeting?' My eyes twitched in anger till I sensed someone behind me and I turned around and saw a tall guy in all red.

"Well, well what a pretty thing to do around here?" He said with a smirk as I glared up at him till someone grabbed my hair and pinged me down as I tried to get away.

'Shit this is not good! This guy is putting his whole weight on me and it's hard to get up.' I grinded my teeth together as the one walked into where Takemichi and the others were at.

"Heh your friends will get their asses kicked and when they are all down we are going to do some fun stuff to you." The one on top of me says while licking my ear as I growled and my eyes slowly turn red.

3rd Pov.

Osanai was talking as his men walked in with bats and crowbars while smirking and laughing. Then Pah-chin and Osanai were fighting as others just watched.

'Shit that's where (y/n) is at, I hope she is okay and I hope Pah-chin wins this fight because he does not look too good right now.' Takemichi thought while having fear in his eyes as he was worried for (y/n) but as for (y/n) the guy that was on top of her grabbed her hair while getting off of her and started dragging her inside as she just acted weak.

"Ah! Let me go you fucken asshole!" (y/n) yelled while trying to get away as Mikey and the others looked shocked and Takemichi looked more worried than before.

"(Y/N)! LET HER GO!" Takemichi yelled as he tried to get to her but Mikey stopped him. "Huh?" he looked at Mikey as Mikey's eyes darken by the sight of (y/n) as she was struggling to get away from the man that was holding her hair.

"OI! SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS LET. HER. GO!" Mikey yelled loudly while sounding calm but still he was beyond pissed.

"Oh she is not? Well then you don't mind if we have her then?~" Osanai said while punching Pah-chin as Pah-chin looked shity than before.