27

Sam was getting the stuff ready for the spell to bring someone back from the dead as (y/n) just looks at him. As the rest they were watching Sam in awa.

"Sam...can I ask you something..." (y/n) said as Sam hms for her to go on as he pulls out a book from his bag. "By any chance the person you are bringing back from the dead is...you know...him?"

Sam looked up from his book as he looked at her and sighs while shaking his head as she sighed in relief.

"No but it's a she..." Sam said as (y/n) just looked at him with a small glare.

"Oh...her huh, that crazy witch?" She said as Sam laughed a little.

"Yup that's her! And she is not all that crazy after all she was the one the teaches me some spells and magic." Sam said as (y/n) rolls her eyes.

"Mhm before she tried to turn you into stone so she could take your soul." She said while walking away from Sam as he just looked at her with a blank face.

"Mhe." He said as he looked back to his book and started looking for the spell to cast to bring the undead back to life for a while.

Takemichi walked over to (y/n) as he saw that she was not happy about something.

"Hey (y/n)? Is something wrong?" He asked as she looked at him and sighed while smiling a little.

"Everything is fine, I am not too happy about who he brings back from the dead, that's all." She told him as he looked confused.

"Who will he bring back from the dead if you don't mind me asking?" He asked as she glared to the side.

"Her name is Alice and she is a witch that I don't like because she is nothing but crazy." (y/n) said as Takemichi looked at her with wide eyes.

"A witch?!" He said as she nodded and when Takemichi said that, that caught the others attention.

"Huh? A witch waits so a witch is going to help Kisaki?" Hanma asked as (y/n) nodded to him.

"Okay the spell is ready!" Sam said as everyone looked at him.

Sam was standing beside a big circle of salt as the salt has the devils symbol with different language around the circle with chalk.

"Holy shit this is the real deal huh?" Baji said.

(Y/N) Pov.

Once Sam got everything ready he started to say some latin tone as everyone looked at him in confusion, as I can understand what he is saying but I can the others don't, and that's good because what Sam is saying is devils magic. As he keeps chanting the latin tone the air starts to get cold, the wind starts to blow, and the circle of salt starts to turn into flames.

"(Y/n) what is going on?" Mikey asked as the boys stayed close to me because they thought a demon might pop out of nowhere and harm them.

"He is bringing her back from the dead and she is from hell because well...long story." I said while watching the circle before I saw a black smoke forming in the middle of the devil's symbol before it turns into a human body.

'Yup that's her I can smell her rotten scent,' I thought to myself as I covered my nose.

"You okay (y/n)?" Draken asked as I nodded.

"Yeah, just her smell is bothering me, that's all." I told him.

"Smell?" Kisaki asked as I nodded.

"Mhm"

Sam was done as the flames went away and the wind calmed down but it was still chilly. Soon there was a small gasp then a maniac laughing.

"Mwahahahahahaha! Yes I am back bitches! See I told you that I will come back! Hahah now where is the little kids and...oh you got to be fucking with me..." I saw Alice looked so happy and crazy but when she saw me and Sam she looked unpleasant and that made me happy because I am not happy to see her either.