16

Once (y/n) got to Takemichi's place Takemichi ran to her and hugged her with tears as she was confused about what was going on with him.

"You are safe! I thought something bad happened to you again!" He said while crying and (y/n) had a straight face as she sighs and started walking off to her room but Takemichi latched himself on her while still crying and whining about why she was not home.

"Takemichi, if you don't let go of me I will throw you across the room." She said with a growl as Takemichi did not listen because he kept whining and she was getting pissed off at him.

There was a knock on the door and it opened as Draken and Mikey walked in.

"Hey Takemichi you ho-" Draken was cut off as Takemichi was screaming and was flying towards him and was knocked down by Takemichi.

"Huh? You okay Takemicchi?" Mikey asked while looking down at his friend with a worried expression as Takemichi was knocked out and Draken was upset as he was on the ground with Takemichi on top of him as he was glaring down at him.

"Oi! Get off Takemichi!" Draken yelled at him while pushing him off of him.

"S-sorry about th-that..." Takemichi said as his eyes swirls.

"That's what you get, Takemichi!" Both Draken and Mikey look forward and start to sweat as they see a pissed off (y/n) as she cracked her knuckles.

"You know what Draken, let's head out it looks like Takemicchi here is in trouble." Mikey said with a worried voice and Draken nodded and both of them left as Takemichi was calling them cowards as he laid on the ground while watching them leaving him to deal with a now pissed off (y/n).

After some time when (y/n) explain to Takemichi why she was not at home last night as he nodded in understanding and she also told him about she wants to learn about love and he kinda blush a little to that and he helped her a little also to understand a little bit more about love before she starts reading the books.

"Okay thanks Takemichi now don't bother me, go and have fun with Hina or whatever you do." She shewed him off as he glared at her a little bit while pouting.

"This is my house too but I guess I could hang out with Hina or try to bring Baji back to Toman." Takemichi said as she rolled her eyes a little at him and closed her door as she started reading the manga books that Chifuyu let her borrow.

Draken Pov.

As Mikey and I head off away from Takemichi's place because for some odd reason she is really pissed off at him and I prefer not to stay and find out. I sighed while walking besides Mikey as he was in a deep thought.

"Hey Ken-chan..." Mikey said as I hummed at him to let him know I was listening to him. "Do you think (y/n)-chan and I make a cute couple?" I stopped my tracks and looked at him as he walked a little bit till he stopped and turned around with a smile.

"You know she is a demon right?" I said as he nodded.

"Yeah I know and I love her." Mikey said as I sighed at him while looking at him.

"I guess you two would look like a cute couple but I doped that she would be with you." I told him while walking and he walked beside me.

"We will, just you watch! And I will win her heart from my brother..." He grumbled the last part as I looked at him.

"Huh your brother? You mean your oldest brother Shinichiro?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yeah...He was at the festival with her." He said as he pouted a little.