36

{Picked Baji}

(Y/N) Pov.

"Well I finally know who I am going to be with and that is..." I said as they looked at me as I looked at them till I looked at the one I am going to choose. "Baji" I said as it took him a while as all of us looked at him till it hit him.

"Wait, me?! For real?!" Baji said with happiness in his voice as we laughed at him as he walked over and looked into my eyes. "You really choose me?" He asked as I nodded while smiling.

"Yup! You are the one I chose you, you silly." I said while kissing his nose as he smiled.

"Congrats! And Baji you better not forget your anniversary." Mikey joked as Baji glared at him.

"Oh shut up!" Everyone laughed but I can tell they are sad but they are trying to be happy for how I choose.

"Thank you" I said as I smiled softly as they nodded before leaving and Baji looked at me with a blush as he was being bashful and he rubbed the back of his neck as he looked to the side.

"Um...when we grow older could we be married and have some kids? Oh maybe we will have some pets also and we will be one big happy family...so um...would you marry me and be my wife that I love so much?" He said as I smiled at him while giggling.

"Yes I would love to be your wife." I said as he smiled and pulled me into a kiss as I kissed back.

~Eleven Years Later~

"DADDY! (S/N) IS BEING MEAN TO ME!" (D/N) yelled as I was in the kitchen and cleaned my hands as I headed over to where the kids are at as Baji came in with glasses on top of his head as he looked at (s/n) with a stern look.

"(S/N) how many times your mommy and I told you, you need to play nice with your sister." Baji said as (s/n) pouts as his fox ears flattened as he looked to the side.

"Fine...I'm sorry..." (S/N) said as (D/N) smiled and hugged her little brother.

"It's fine!" (D/N) said as her brother smiled and they went back to playing whatever they were playing and I smiled as I headed back to the kitchen as I went back cooking some food.

As I was cooking I felt arms around my waist while kissing my neck as he held me close to his chest and I smiled while humming softly.

"Baji, the kids are near you know." I said as Baji chuckles and nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck.

"I know, but I can't help it babe~ You look so hot~" Baji said while biting my ear as I bit my lip.

"Mommy!" (S/N) called out for me as Baji growled and I laughed at him while turning around and gave him a kiss on the lips before walking over to (s/n) as Baji watched me walk away with loving eyes and a soft smile.

Once I got to (s/n) he was smiling as his eyes shine bright while holding his pet cat.

"Jean talked to me!" He said as I smiled and kneel down.

"Really? What did he say to you?" I asked him as he started telling me what his pet cat Jean told him as (d/n) came over with a smile as she listened to her brother.

(D/N) is a full human as she has Baji hair color and my eyes, as for (S/N) he is a full demon he has his my hair color and Baji's eyes color but more as a demon like. I help (s/n) to control his demon side as he is still learning to keep his demon side hidden so he can go to school and stuff.

"Hey is anybody home?" I heard Chifuyu called out as the kids smiled and ran over to their kinda uncle as they asked him to pick them up, which he did as they laughed.

"Hey Chifuyu, are you looking for Baji?" I asked as he smiled and nodded. "He is in his work place."

"Thanks (y/n)" Chifuyu said as he put the kids down and headed over to Baji's workplace.

Baji, Chifuyu and Kazutora work at their own little pet shop as the kids help also when they don't have school, as for me I take care of the hurt animals and make the person who did that to them pay for what they have done.

Some time passed and we all sat down at the table as Chifuyu had to leave because his wife was waiting for him at home so it's just Baji, the kids, and I eating the food while talking about our day. I looked over at Baji as he was looking at his kids with so much love and happiness as I smiled at him. Once we are done eating the kids brush their teeth before heading to bed as we tucked them in and saying goodnight to them, as I am now in the kitchen cleaning the dishes as Baji is in his workplace. When I was done with the dishes I head to Baji and my room to change into my night gown then head over to Baji's workplace as he has his glasses on as he told me that makes him look smart in front of the kids. I smiled at him while walking over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his neck.

"Come on, let's head to bed." I told him as he smiled and stopped working while putting his glasses down and stood up while picking me up with a smirk.

"Okay love~" He said as I blushed and smiled up at him while wrapping my arms around his neck as he walked to our room.

He placed me on the bed softly while kissing me and I kissed back as it started to get heated. Then we did it, once we were done we snuggled together as he placed his hand on my stomach while smiling like an idiot.

"Do you think we will have another one soon again?" Baji asked as I rolled my eyes at him while smiling.

"Who knows?" I said while kissing his nose as he smiled.

"I love you so much my kitten and I am happy that you chose me to be in your life." Baji said while placing his forehead on mine as we looked into eachothers eyes and I smiled at him.

"I love you so much more and I am glad that you are happy and I am happy that you are in my life Baji." I said while I snuggled close as I closed my eyes as Baji held me close while smiling.

"Night my kitten~" Baji said as I slowly fell asleep with a smile and Baji soon fell asleep also.

(Hello my wonderful readers! I hope you all enjoy this chapter, don't forget to like or comment of you like. I hope you all have a good day and stay safe also drink plenty of water. Next chapter is picking Mitsuya. Well that's all for now! Bye bye :)~~~~~1132 words.)