26

(Y/N) Pov.

Last night went by fast as Mikey, Shinichiro, Baji and Mitsuya headed home once they felt that everything is alright now, and let's just say in the morning all I was feeling in pain everywhere. Yes I did heal myself but that does not mean everything is healed.

"Are you sure you are okay?" Takemichi said as he looked a little bit better as I smiled at him.

"Yeah I am fine. How about you? You look much better than last night." I told him as he scratched his cheek while smiling a little.

"Yeah I am still in a little pain but I did take some pain pills before I went to bed last night and it helped." He said as I nodded.

"Pain pills huh? Hmp." I said while raising my eyebrows while frowning a little before taking a sip of her coffee.

"I can get you some if you like?" Takemichi said as I looked at him with a soft smile.

"That would be nice, thanks." He smiled and nodded as he headed off as I sighed and sip some more of my coffee.

As Takemichi was getting the pain pills there was a knock on the door, I raised an eyebrow wondering who would be around this time of morning. I placed my cup down while heading to the door and opened it as I saw both Hanma and Kisaki standing there as Kisaki looks like shit.

"Hey you two um...why are you here if you don't mind me asking." I said while looking at them.

"I...no we are sorry, I should not mess with those kinds of things." Kisaki said as I sighed and moved to the side.

"Come in you two have a lot of explaining to me about this." I said with a cold voice as they nodded and walked in, once they were in I shut the door and head to the kitchen as they followed. "Coffee?" I asked them as both of them nodded and I got two cups and started making some coffee for them.

"HUH?! Why are both Kisaki and Hanma in the house?!" Takemichi asked with a little anger in his voice.

"Calm down Takemichi, I let them in because these two have a lot of explaining to do." I said while handing them their coffee as they took it while saying thanks.

"Oh...anyway here are the pain pills for you, I hope they work for you." Takemichi said while handing me the pills and I looked at them a little bit while sniffing them.

There was no smell to them as I look at them a little bit more before popping them in my mouth and start chewing them as Takemichi looked at me with wide eyes and both Kisaki and Hanma looked at me funny as I keep on chewing the pills as I have a gross face before swallowing them.

"ACK! You humans take this kind of stuff when you are in pain, it is so gross." I said while sticking my tongue out as Hanma started laughing at me and Kisaki sighed while shaking his head.

"Um...(y/n) you're supposed to swallow them, no um...chew them." Takemichi said while scratching the back of his head.

"Oh really? Huh maybe YOU SHOULD TOLD ME SOONER!" I yelled at him as he freaked out.

"I'm sorry I thought you know how to take pills!" Takemichi said while doing his painc acting as I sighed at him.

"Whatever now you two..." I said while looking at Hanma and Kisaki as they looked back. "Start talking." I told them as they both nodded.

"Well you see..." Kisaki started off.

(Flashback Kisaki Pov.)

I confessed my feelings to my long time crush and that was Hina but she refused as she told me that she already had a boyfriend then left me. I was sad, upset, broken, lonely, and lost all my hope. Now here I am walking with Hanma as I was upset and kicked a rock that was in my path.