23

Takemichi Pov.

Last night Emma came over to me and told me that (y/n) was not feeling too good so I left and when I got home I saw her sleeping. Now it's morning and I saw her acting strange as she was eating but not a normal eating. She was eating a lot more than usual.

"Um, are you okay (y/n)?" I asked her as she looked at me with chipmunk cheeks as she nodded and ate some more as I sighed till I smiled. "Let's hang out today! Just the two of us!" I said as she looked at me and smiled while swallowing the food that was in her mouth.

"Yes, that sounds good!" She said as I smiled at her.

When she was done eating we gone for a walk around town as we do some little shopping before heading back home as she has dorayaki in her mouth as I laugh at her and she smile at me, then we done a puzzle together as she was growling from frustration and I sweat drop at her action in the end. She just fling the table in the air as all the puzzle pieces fly everywhere as I saw her eyes were red in anger but soon turned back to normal as I held out some dorayaki and she snached it out of my hands and started eating it as I sighed.

'Something is really bothering her and I don't know what...maybe it's that time or something?' I thought to myself as she sighed and started picking up the mess she made.

After some time we managed to finish the puzzle as she jumped up and down happily as I smiled at her. Then we got something to eat at a restaurant and that was a big mistake because of her actions.

"(y-y/n) please calm down." I told her as she gave me a sharp glare as I gulped so did other people that saw her glare.

"Huh?~ Why? I'm not doing anything?" She said as I sweat dropped as she had this smirk that she wanted to cause trouble or something.

"Huh Takemicchi?" I turned my head and saw Mikey with Draken walking in.

"Ah Mikey-kun!" I said as he walked over and saw (y/n) as he smiled.

"Hey (y/n)-chan!~" He said as I looked at him before looking at her and my face went pale as I saw she was giving Mikey a very dangerous glare as I looked back at Mikey and Draken saw they looked a little scared. "Uh (y/n)-chan?" Mikey said with a worried voice as she huffed and headed off to the bathroom as I sighed.

"Damn what is her problem?" Draken said as I looked at them.

"I don't know what her problem is but she is acting strange lately today." I told them as Mikey looked at me.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked me.

"Well it started that she was eating more than usual, kinda like the whole fridge. Then we went on a walk and shopped around as that was kinda normal but she still keeps on eating. After that we went home and did a puzzle together and she started to throw a tantrum but calmed down when I handed her some food and now we are here and she is acting like this." I told them as Mikey nodded and Draken sweat dropped.

"Sounds like another Mikey there." He said as Mikey glared up at Draken.

"Say what?!" Mikey yelled at him as Draken looked away from him.

I laughed at them a little till we heard some yelling and screaming and we looked over and to my horror (y/n) was trying to pick a fight with some people and I ran over with Mikey and Draken as we pulled her away as she was growling at them.

"You stupid bitch! I was just asking if you were okay?!" The one she was trying to fight with said as they glared at her.

"You humans are the same! Just needy little brats that always try to get everything you want!" She said as I can tell she was acting her demon side and I looked up at Draken.