20

(Y/N) Pov.

The next day came and I was walking around town just thinking about the next month that I am going to be with Shinichiro, Mikey, Baji and Mitsuya. As I was thinking about them I spotted Takemichi and Hina with some other kid that I never met before hiding behind some bushes while spying on someone.

'What are they doing?' I thought to myself as I walked over to them and looked down at them before looking forward to seeing who they were spying or looking at, and I saw Emma and Mikey hanging out while eating.

"Why are you three spying on Mikey and Emma?" I asked them as they jumped and turned around while looking at me.

"(Y-Y/N)?! What are you doing here?" Takemichi asked as I looked at him.

"Well I was just walking around till I saw you guys and I was wondering why you three are hiding behind these bushes?" I asked him as he sighed.

"Well you see (y/n), Emma is with Mikey and I thought Emma was with Draken." Takemichi said as I raised an eyebrow.

"Huh?" I said as Hina looked at me.

"She is on a date with Mikey!" She told me as I just looked at them while trying not to laugh.

'Oh don't tell me that they don't know they are siblings.' I thought to myself.

I was about to say something till I saw Hina walk over to them as I sighed and felt eyes on me as I turned my head and saw a younger boy with black hair as he was staring up at me. We just stare at each other as I was kinda getting a little nervous by his stare.

"Um...is everything okay there kid?" I asked him as his cheeks soon turned a shade of pink.

"S-sorry it's just you are very pretty..." he said softly as I looked at him with a blank face before smiling softly at him.

"Aww thank you." I said as he smiled softly back and nodded.

"My name is Tachibana Naoto, Hinata's little brother." Naoto said as I nodded.

"Nice to meet you Naoto, my name is (y/n)." I told him as he smiled with a nod.

'OMG he is so cute!' I thought to myself as I heard Takemichi freaking out and I saw Draken coming over to Mikey and Emma.

At first Draken looked pissed off then he gave Emma a pink teddy bear as I tilted my head in confusion on why he is giving her that bear.

"Happy birthday Emma." Draken said as he was smiling at her as she was blushing and hugs the bear with a smile.

"Thank you Draken." She said as I watched them as I headed over to Takemichi and whispered in his ear.

"Hey Takemichi...what is a happy birthday?" I asked him as he looked at me in shock.

"Wait, you never had a birthday?" He asked me with shockness in his voice as I shrugged.

"The truth is I really don't remember all of that stuff in the past...so yeah I never had a birthday." I said while looking at Emma as she was so happy and hugging the bear more.

I can feel Takemichi looking at me with sad eyes but I ignore his look as I felt a hand on mine and I looked at my hand and saw a smaller one holding mine as I noticed it was Naoto. I look at him as if he was being a little shy as I can sense he is a little scared of Draken, I smile a little at him and hold his hand a little bit to reassure him that everything is okay.

"Sorry about that Emma! I thought you were giving up on Draken there!" Hina said while bowing a little in an apologizing way.

"Huh? No way I will ever do that! I am hanging out with my brother today for my birthday." Emma said as I looked at her.