35

{Picked Mikey}

(Y/N) Pov.

"Well I finally know who I am going to be with and that is..." I said as they looked at me as I looked at them till I looked at the one I am going to choose. "Mikey." I said as Mikey smiled wide and ran up to me while hugging me while pulling me into a kiss as my eyes were wide but kissed back as he pulled away and looked at me with love in his eyes.

"Congratulations you two." We looked over as they were smiling softly at us.

"Thank you, I hope we all still be friends?" I said as they smiled and nodded then they walked off.

"I am so happy that you chose me...I really love you so much and you are the only woman that I fall for, so when I get older will you marry me?" Mikey asked as I smiled and nodded and kissed him as he smiled in the kiss and kissed back.

~Ten Years Later~

Mikey and I stayed together as I helped him with his gang and he became the most powerful gang leader in the world, and we did get married and have one child and it was a little girl, she was half human and half demon. Mikey was the happiest man alive and (d/n) really took after her father and it kinda made me worried because when she gets upset or sad her demon side comes out but to my shock she learned on her own how to control it and I am very happy for her.

"Daddy come on! You promise that you will be at the daughter and daddy dance tonight!" (D/N) yelled as I was in the kitchen all ready for tonight as I looked upstairs as there was no answer and sighed as I figured he buried himself in his work again.

"I will get him, you go in the car and wait for us okay?" I told her as she smiled and headed off to the car as I headed up and saw him looking at himself trying to get a tie on as I laughed at him and he turned around with a pout.

"(y/n)-chan~ Help!~" He said while pouting and I shook my head and walked over while helping him out.

As I was helping him I looked at him as his hair was shorter and black with a little eyebags from all the work he has been doing. I smiled softly and finished with his tie and pulled him in for a kiss as he smiled and kissed back.

"You know I thought you were busy with your work at first." I told him while giving him a peck on the lips as he chuckled.

"Are you kidding? I will never work on a special day like this one, now let's head off before you do something that I might hold myself back for.~" He said while smirking while giving me one more kiss and we headed out to the car as (d/n) was happy once she saw her dad.

'She is a daddy girl.' I thought to myself as I smiled as we headed to her school as there were a lot of cars there.

After some time (d/n) Mikey was on the dance floor dancing as I smiled at them till I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around as I saw Emma smiling at me and I smiled back.

"Hey Emma!" I said as we hugged.

"Hey (y/n)! Been awhile huh?" She said as I smiled and nodded as I spotted Draken with his daughter dancing.

"Hey you two!" We turned around and saw Hina walking up to us with her son as he was hiding behind his mothers.

"OMG! Hey Hina!" Emma said while pulling her into a hug as she hugs back then I hugged her.

"Who is this little one?" I asked while looking at a shy boy as he hid more behind Hina's legs.

"Oh this is Taka, he is a shy one." Hina giggled. "Oh Takemichi is also here with our little daughter. They are out there dancing somewhere."

I smiled and kneel down to Taka as he peeked from Hina's legs as he looked at me, he kinda reminds me of when I first met Takemichi when he was 5 years old.

"Hi there~ My name is (y/n) I am a friend of your mom's, it's nice to meet you Taka." I said as I saw him slowly walking over to me as he looked up at me with blue eyes.

"H-Hi..." he said as I smiled at him then Emma started to talk to him and he slowly warmed up to us.

Time passed as the dance was over and the girls and I went over to our husbands as they were holding our daughters that passed out in their arms. I giggled once I saw a tired Mikey and a sleeping (d/n) in his arms, I shook my head and smiled.

"Come on, let's go home." I said while taking (d/n) out of his hands and Mikey grabbed the hem of my dress while following me to our car.

Once we were in the car I drove us back home as Mikey passed out, as I smiled at him.

'He will never change huh.' I thought to myself while giggling softly as we got home.

I took off my necklace as my demon side show and my tails grabbed Mikey as I hold (d/n) in my arms and head inside the house as I put our daughter to bed once I was done taking of her dress and put her PJ's on then I head off to Mikey and my room as Mikey slowly woke up.

"Huh? We are home already?" Mikey asked while I set him down as he started to take off his clothes and I took off my dress and put on a night gown before heading underneath the covers as Mikey followed.

"Did you have fun?" I asked him as he smiled and pulled me close while nuzzling his face in my breast.

"Mhm~ I had fun, a lot of dancing though but I only do it to make our princess happy~" Mikey said as I smiled and played with his hair as he hummed.

"I am glade"

"Mhm...I am happy that you chose me, and I love you so much my queen." Mikey said before falling asleep again as I smiled at him.

"I love you too and I am happy also....night my king." I said while kissing his forehead before falling asleep also.

(Hello my wonderful readers! I hope you all enjoy this chapters, and don't forget to like or comment if you like. I hope you all have a good day and stay safe! Next chapter will picked Baji. Well that's all for now! Bye bye :)~~~~~~~~1074 words.)