4.

(Y/N) Pov.

Takemichi headed off to school as I was in the city just walking around being bored till I saw Mikey and Draken. I looked at them before heading over to them. Once I got closer Mikey saw me as he smiled and waved at me as Draken looked over at me and smiled softly.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan!" Mikey said as I smiled softly at him.

""Hello Mikey, Draken, nice to see you two again." I said as Mikey hugged me as I slowly hugged back.

"What are you doing today (y/n)-chan?" Mikey asked as I looked at him.

"Nothing really." I said as Mikey smiled brightly and pulled away from the hug and grabbed my hand.

"Then hang out with us today!" Mikey said as I just looked at him with a blank face and sighed while nodding.

"Okay I guess." I said as Mikey smiled more while starting to drag me to a restaurant as Draken follows.

Once we got to a small restaurant we sat in a booth as I sat beside Draken and Mikey sat in front of us. We looked at the menu as the food here looks good and I saw Okonomiyaki that looks good to eat. After looking at the menu the waiter came and took our orders as Mikey ordered Omurice as it was a kids meal as Draken ordered hot curry and I ordered Okonomiyaki as the waiter nodded and walked off to get the food.

"So (y/n) what are you doing tonight?" Draken asked as I looked at him.

"Um...I am going to have a movie night with Takemichi." I told them while looking out the window while seeing some people walking by.

"You must be really close to Takemicchi huh?" Mikey said as I looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah you can say we are kinda like siblings." I said as the food came and I looked at my food as I could feel myself slobber by the look of the food.

"This is a rip off!" Mikey said while pouting and looking away from his food as I looked at him in confusion.

"What is wrong Mikey? Did you not get what you ordered?" I asked him as he just pouts like a child.

"There is no flag!" Mikey huffed as Draken sighed and pulled out a small flag and placed it on his food while Mikey looked over and gasped while his eyes sparkled with happiness.

"WOW YOUR THE BEST KEN-CHAN!" Mikey said with a happy and excited voice.

I laughed softly at his actions as Draken and Mikey smiled at me. I started eating including Mikey and Draken as I hummed while closing my eyes. Human's food still never surprises me with their delises taste. After a while I finished eating as Draken glared at Mikey and as I sweat dropped as I saw Mikey sleeping.

'He is such a child in a teen boy's body.' I thought to myself while shaking my head.

"Is he always like this?" I asked Draken as he looked at me with a sigh.

"Yeah he is always like this." Draken said as I smiled a little.

I can tell that these two are very close, Draken is so calm and kind as Mikey is like a child and a badass, two people that are very close friends and respect each other.

"Well come on let's get going." Draken said while getting out of the booth and I soon followed as Draken went over to Mikey and picked him up as he placed him on his back.

We both walked out and just walked around the city for a while as I hummed softly. After some time Mikey slowly wakes up as we keep on walking. I looked at Mikey and smiled softly.

"Finally up Mikey?" I said with a little teasing voice as Mikey turned his head and looked at me with a smile.

"Heh yup, what time is it Ken-chan?" Mikey asked as Draken sighed.