15

(Y/N) Pov.

Some time I found Chifuyu walking in the streets with his face bangaed up and I smiled a little as I headed over to him.

"Hey Chifuyu!" I said as he turned around with a slight blush and smiled softly while looking at me.

"Hey (y/n), what are you doing around here?" He asked me as I smiled softly while standing beside him while looking at him.

"Well I was looking for you and now I found you! Look I kinda need help with something..." I said while looking to the side as he smiled brightly.

"Sure what's up?" He asked as I sighed and looked at him with a serious face as his smile dropped and looked at me.

"What is love?" I said as his face turned bright red as I looked at him in confusion as I was wondering why his face is all red.

'Did I ask it wrong? Ugh, human feelings are complicated.' I thought to myself as he coughed a little.

"W-Well love is like you found someone you really love and you will do anything for them." Chifuyu said as I nodded.

"Okay well what happens if three people confessed their feelings to you?" I asked him as his eyes widened as he looked at me.

"Um...well I guess you just have to find the right vibe with I guess..." Chifuyu said while rubbing the back of his neck as I slowly nodded.

"Okay...and another thing." I said as he looked at me with his head tilted to the side.

"Oh and what's it?" He said while looking at me.

"Could I borrow some of your manga romance books?" I asked with a straight face as his face turned bright red.

"Wh-what?! How do you know I have manga romance books?!" He asked as I smiled.

"Baji told me..." I said as he looked at me for a little bit and sighed a little before smiling.

"Sure I guess you could borrow some of my books, come on!" He said while grabbing my hand and started walking as I followed him while holding his hand back.

After a while we were at his place and he was picking some manga books for me as his cat came to me. I looked at the cat and the cat looked back at me as I smiled at it and giggled.

"Yup I'm good friends with your master Peke J." I said as the cat meowed while jumping on my lap and I petted him gently on his head as he purrs softly.

I looked up and saw Chifuyu looked at me with wide eyes and a small blush as he looked like he had stares in his eyes.

"WHOA! You can understand Pake J.?!" He asked while sitting in front of me with some books in his hands as I smiled and nodded.

"Mhm, I know I am the nine tail demon fox and that means I can understand animals and talk to them if I want to." I told him as he nodded with a wide smile.

"Wow, that's so cool! I wish I could understand animals like you do (y/n)!" Chifuyu said with a close eye smile.

"Hah I guess huh." I said while looking at Peke J. as he was sleeping in my lap as I smiled softly at him.

"Anyway, here are some books for you, and feel free to come back when you are done to read some more. I know there are a lot of manga romance books out there but the ones I picked might help you out." He said with a blush as I looked at the covers of the books and smiled softly before looking back at Chifuyu.

"Thank you Chifuyu, I will bring them back once I am done with them okay?" I told him as he nodded.

"Your welcome (y/n)." He said as I saw the time and sighed as it was close to midnight and I forgot to put my necklace on.