9

(Y/N) Pov.

Mitsuya, Takemichi, and I were running to a parking lot that Takemichi thinks is where Draken is at so we head there. Once we got there I saw some guys on the ground and Draken trying to keep himself up with a bleeding head, as he looked over at us with a small smirk.

"(Y/N)!" I turned my head and saw Emma ran to me while hugging my arm as I felt she was scared by her hand shaking with fear.

"Are you hurt Emma?" I asked her as she shook her head no as I sighed in relief and started to glare at the men that were wearing white jackets as Mitsuya and Takemichi stood beside me and Draken sat on the ground trying to catch his breath as Draken as Mitsuya was getting ready to fight.

I reached around my neck as I felt the necklace that Sam gave me around my neck. I was glad that I had it on. Looking over at Emma then back at them I don't know what to do till I remember Hina that was in the woods, looking back at Emma and grabbing her hand.

"Emma go find Hina and make sure she is okay." I told her as she looked at me with worried eyes.

"What about you?" She asked as I smiled softly and patted her head.

"I'll be fine, don't worry about me, okay?" I told her as she nodded and headed off to find Hina as I turned and stood between Mitsuya and Takemichi as Draken was in front of me.

"(Y/N) get out of here also! This is not your fight." Mitsuya said to me as I smirked at him while licking my lips.

"Not my fight huh? Well it kinda is, you see if anyone hurts my friends or my family I will make their lives a living hell or just kill them." I said while cracking my neck a little as Draken smirked a little at me and Takemichi looked a little worried but yet relieved that I am here to protect them from anymore harm.

In the distance we heard a bike coming this way and I turned my head and saw Mikey coming from behind the guys with white jackets and parking it while glaring at them. I just watched them as Mikey was talking as he is now in front of us, just then a guy walked over while smoking a cigarette. He has two tattoos on his hands, one with sin and the other one is punishment written on them in japanese letters. I can tell he was up to no good but I can also tell he kinda had a bad childhood, and I felt sorry for him. He was talking to Mikey and he said his name was Hanma Shuji, just then Mikey tried to kick him in the head but he blocked his kicks.

"What?! He blocks one of Mikey's kicks?!" Mitsuya said in a shocked voice as I just stared at the scene.

'Wait so no one ever stop Mikey's kicks before, ugh I want to fight him but I can't' I thought to myself as Hanma said he is going to kill the invincible Mikey as I glare a little at him and walk up to him a little as Mikey looked at me with wide eyes.

"(Y/N)-chan?" Mikey said as Hanma looked at me with a smirk.

"What's this? A girl? Heh you are very beautiful, maybe you should dump these Toman losers and be with us." Hanma said while looking at me up and down smiling as my Kimono was drenched from the rain as my chest was showing a little.

"Tsk um how can I say this in a nice way..." I put my hands together like I was praying "Hmm how about no you can suck my imagnary dick you dicklise loser." I said in his face while flipping him off with a smile as his smile dropped but soon he smirks at me.

"Wow a feisty one huh? I like feisty women~" Hanma said as I glared at him with a small growl as Mikey grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him as I looked at him in shock.

I was about to say something till the sound of a lot of bikes came and we turned around and saw Toman just pulled in. I smile softly and wave at them.

"Hey guys long time no see huh?" I said as they came closer and got ready to fight.