19

Morning came and (y/n) got ready for today as she looked at herself while brushing her hair before braiding them into pigtails. One last look she nodded as she walked off and saw Takemichi eating some breakfast as she smiled at him.

"Morning Takemichi, how are you this morning?" She asked him while sitting down beside him while grabbing an apple and starting eating it.

"Eh I guess it's good, I might hang out with Hina today or maybe Chifuyu." He said as I needed to and smiled softly.

"Okay well I am going to be with Mikey, Baji, Mitsuya and Shinichiro today." (y/n) told Takemichi as he looked at her.

"Oh okay then have fun!" Takemichi said with a smile and head off while saying bye as he left and she waved bye to him while finishing her apple.

Once she was done eating her apple she head out and goes to a spot to meet them up at when she woke up in the middle of the night to borrow Takemichi's phone and text Mikey while telling him that she wants to talk to him and his brother with Baji and Mitsuya and where to meet up at, when she was done she falls right back to sleep. As she got there she saw Mikey and Shinichiro as they were talking, she smiled a little as she got closer to them and stood beside Shinichiro.

"Hey you two." She said as both of them looked at her with a smile.

"Hey (y/n)/(y/n)-chan!" Both of them said at the same time as Mikey jumped while wrapping his arms and legs around her like a koala.

"Mikey get off of her!" Shinichiro yelled at his brother as he glared at Mikey as Mikey glared back with his tongue out.

"No!" Mikey said as (y/n) sweat dropped on him but can't help smiling at his childish side.

"Yo Mikey!" They turned their heads and saw Baji walking up to them with Mitsuya behind him.

"Hey Baji, Mitsuya." She said as both of them looked at her and smiled.

"Hey (y/n)." both Baji and Mitsuya said together.

"So why are we here?" Baji asked as (y/n) sighed and smiled a little at them.

"Well you see.." she starts explaining to them about her feelings and she wants to figure out who she really loves and they listen closely as Mitsuya already knows this but he still listens.

"So you like to go on single dates with us so you can figure out who you like the most?" Shinichiro asked as she nodded.

"Mhm" She said.

"Well I'm up to it!" Mitsuya said as he smiled and Shinichiro agred also.

"Sure I guess..." Baji said while crossing his arms with a small pout.

As for Mikey he was quiet as he was processing what was going on, till he figured it out and started to pout with an angry face as (y/n) noticed this and looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Mikey?" She said as he looked at her with a slight glare but soon softened as he sighs and looks away from her.

"Fine..." Mikey said with an angry pout while glaring to the side.

"Well I was thinking that it's the new beginning of the month soon and I was wondering if each week I spend time with one of you." She said as they nodded.

"Okay so that means you will spend time with us once a week?" Baji asked as she nodded.

"Yup if that's okay with you all?" (y/n) said as they looked at each other before looking at her and nodded with a small smile.

"That works for us." they all said as she smiled.

"Good! Now this is what I was thinking. Shinichiro will be the first week, then Mikey for the second week, Baji the third week and lastly Mitsuya the fourth week. In the last week I will decide on who I like the most." She told them as they nodded.

"Sounds like a good plan!" Shinichiro said with a smile as the others agreed with him.

"Great! Now that it is settled I need to go back home and hand some books back to a friend of mine! See you later!" (Y/N) said as she turned around and headed off as they watched her walking off.

Shinichiro Pov.

When she told her plan I kinda liked it and kinda didn't, but it was settled as I am glad that I will be her first one to be with for a whole week so that means I need to show her so much love and attention that I can!

Baji Pov.

I can't wait for my week to come so I can show her so much love and I will show her a great time! Plus I really hope she will choose me instead of these idiots. I smirk to myself as I am thinking about how I can show her how much I love her.

Mitsuya Pov.

I will make sure to show her love, a lot of attention and of cose make anything she likes, because she is my first love and only love so I am going to spoil her rotten even though I know she is a demon and she can have anything she wants but I will do anything for her. Including making the most beautiful dresses.

Mikey Pov.

I was just glaring at the three that were smiling like love sick puppies but I will not let them win her heart because she is mine and mine only! So I will do everything for her and make her feel so much love that she will forget about these three in a heartbeat!

(Y/N) Pov.

Once I got to Chifuyu's place with his books and my hands. I knocked on his door, then after a little bit it opened as Chifuyu was peeking to see who it was and he smiled while opening the door more.

"Hey (y/n)! What brings you here?" He asked with a slight blush as I smiled at him and handed his books to him as he looked at them before taking the books. "Done with them already?" He asked with a little shock.

"Yup, they kinda helped me to understand more about love and stuff. Also thank you for letting me borrow your books." I told him while smiling as he was blushing and nodded while smiling back.

"Anytime!" He said.

"Well I better get going see you around Chifuyu!" I said while waving a little before walking off.

"Yeah! See ya (y/n)!" He called out as watched me leave.

(Hello my wonderful readers! I hope you enjoy this chapter, and I know it's kind of a short chapter but I still hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to like or comment if you like. Also I hope you have a great day! Drink plenty of water and stay safe! Well bye bye for now! :) ~~~~~~~1066 Words.)