37

{Picking Mitsuya}

(Y/N) Pov.

"Well I finally know who I am going to be with and that is..." I said as they looked at me as I looked at them till I looked at the one I am going to choose. "Mitsuya."

Mitsuya smiled while blushing as he rubbed the back of his neck as Baji nudged him to go up to me and he did as he hugged me and I hugged back.

"Congratulations!" All of them said while smiling a little as I can tell they are sad but were trying not to show it much.

"Thank you." I said as they nodded and walked off as Mitsuya sighed while cupping my face and pulled me into a kiss as I kissed back.

"I love you so much, and I will show you so much love because you are my one and only true love and the key to my heart, so when we get older would you marry me?" Mitsuya asked as I smiled and nodded.

"Yes, and I love you so much more!" I said while kissing him and he kissed back.

~Eight Years Later~

"Love, could you please come here for a sec?" Mitsuya called me as I walked over while holding our newborn baby girl named (d/n) as she was drinking her milk.

"Yes hun?" I said as he looked up at me from his work.

"Nothing, I just want to see you and our little one~" Mitsuya said as I laughed softly while smiling at him.

"Mhm~ Well this little one wants to be with her daddy including the other two that are playing in the living room." I said as he smiled.

"Okay I will be in there in a sec just let me finish this one up and I will be out there." He said as I smiled and nodded while heading out of his workroom and to the living room as our two boys as one was reading and the other one was drawing.

(S/1/N) that is a 4 year old is a half human and half demon, as (S/2/N) is 2 years old is a full demon, and (D/N) is 7 months old and she is a full human. Mitsuya became a famous fashion designer in Tokyo, and I am just a house mom that I don't mind because I get to be with my family.

"Mommy! Mommy!" (s/2/n) said as he ran over with sad eyes and I looked at him in concern.

"What is wrong love?" I asked as he teared up.

"I cut my finger on the paper that I was drawing on." He said while sniffing and I smiled softly while taking his hand and saw some blood from his finger.

"Okay mommy will make it feel better." I told him while kissing it as it started to heal as he smiled.

"Thank you mommy!" He said as he headed back to where his stuff was.

I saw Mitsuya come in as he sat beside me and wrapped his arms around my shoulder while kissing my forehead and kissed (d/n) that is now sleeping in my arms. I looked at him as he looked over at his two sons with a loving smile and I smiled at him.

"Hello hun." I said as he turned his head to look at me with a smile.

"Hello love~" He said while kissing me on the lips and I kissed back.

"Mom, dad, could we have Okonomiyaki for supper?" (s/1/n) asked as I smiled and nodded.

"Sure sweetie, hun could you take (d/n) as I get supper ready?" I asked Mitsuya as he smiled and nodded while gently taking (d/n) into his arms.

"Sure love." He said as the boys cheered as they were happy that they are having Okonomiyaki for supper.

After some time supper was done and we were seated at the table as we were eating and (d/n) was awake while playing with her stuffed toy that Mitsuya made for her before she was born. We talked about our day till we were done eating and the boys said good night before brushing their teeth and head to bed. Mitsuya told me that he is going to put (d/n) to bed as I was doing the dishes, once I was done with the dishes I walked to the boys room and saw they asleep, then I headed to (d/n) room as Mitsuya was singing a lullaby to her as she was sleeping in his arms. I smile and lean against the door while listening to him sing, he was a good singer as he keeps on singing. I stayed for a while as he was humming the tune while putting her in her crib and I headed off to our room and I changed into my nightgown.

"She is asleep." I turned around as Mitsuya walked in while taking off his clothes and keeping his boxers.

"That's good, let's just hope she stays asleep." I said with a smile and got in bed as he got in bed also and pulled me close to his chest.

"Yeah but if she does wake up, this time I will take care of her, you need some more sleep than me my love~" Mitsuya said while kissing my neck as I looked at him with a smile and he looked back.

"Thanks hun." I said while kissing his lips softly as he kissed back.

He deepen the kiss a little as I giggled in the kiss while running my fingers through his hair while our tongues rolled each other as I moaned softly and he goes above me while slowly grind against me but stopped when we thought one of the kids where up and Mitsuya groans before chuckling and kissed me before laying on top of my while nuzzling his head in my breasts.

"I love you so much and I am glad that you chose me to be yours." He said as I smiled as I ran my fingers through his hair as he nuzzled a little more.

"I love you so much more, and I am happy that you are glad and I am happy that I chose you to be mine." I said while yawning as he smiled and chuckled.

"Good night my love." Mitsuya said as I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Night hun." I said before falling asleep as he smiles and falls asleep also.

(Hello my wonderful readers! I hope you all enjoy this chapter, don't forget to like or comment if you like. I hope you all have a good day and stay safe! Next chapter will be the last chapter of this book. Well that's all for now! Bye bye :)~~~~~~1038 words.)