🍋31🍋

{⚠ This chapter will have smut ⚠}

(Y/N) Pov.

{Week three Day 1}

The last day with Mikey was kinda hard because he will not let me go like a little child but he eventually let's go so I can head off to Baji's place. When I was heading to his place I was kinda shocked that his place was close to Chifuyu's place.

"Huh so that's why those two are really close..." I thought to myself while heading to Baji's apartment door and rang the doorbell as I stood back while waiting for him to answer the door.

The door opened as Baji was there with his hair in a bun as he looked kinda in a bad mood but soon his bad mood was gone when he saw me. He smiled wide and pulled me into a hug as I chuckled and hugged him back.

"Hey (y/n)! I am so glad that you are here!" Baji said as I smiled up at him and nodded.

"Hello Baji!" I said as he shut the door when I was inside his apartment.

"Um...let me show you the room that you are going to be staying in..." Baji said while blushing a little as he led me to his room to my shock it was very clean.

"You have a nice room" I said as he blushed and smiled.

"Thanks..." He said as I looked at him, looking to the side. "So what do you want to do?" He asked me as I thought for a bit.

"Hmm maybe just walk around your neighborhood and talk if you like to?" I told him as he smiled wide.

"Sure! Um, just let me change first." He said as I nodded and walked out of his room so he could change and waited for him by the door.

3rd Pov.

Once Baji was already there, they went out of his place and started walking around Baji's neighborhood as Baji talked about his childhood, as (y/n) smiled while listening to his stories. As he was telling about his past with Mikey and others (y/n) can't help but smile at him as his eyes lit up every time he mentioned Toman and Mikey.

"So you really look up to Mikey and Toman, am I right?" (y/n) asked as Baji smiles and nods.

"Yeah but I really look up to Mikey more than Toman. Toman is like a family to me and I will protect it in my life." Baji told her as she looked at him as he smiled softly while looking a head.

(Y/N) sighed while giggling as Baji looked at her with an eyebrow raised in confusion as he is trying to figure out why she is giggling at.

"What? What is funny?" Baji asked her as she smiled softly and shook her head.

"Nothing sorry, it's just you humans are very interesting. Like they will give up on their own life for someone or something...and I really don't understand why they do that." She said as Baji stopped and grabbed her hands as she turned and looked at him.

"Because we love them so much that we will do anything for them..." Baji said as he pulled (y/n) closer to him as he hugs her while breathing in her scent.

"O-oh...I will keep that in mind..." She said while blushing as Baji smiled at her and kissed her forehead before walking with his hand holding hers and she followed him with a smile.

~Day 3~

(Y/N) Pov.

Yesterday was kinda crazy but also fun because I got to burn a car with him and one of them I burned was a cop car and that was very fun because Baji grabbed me and started running like a madman as the policeman was chasing us. Oh that was so fun! Plus I know Baji was having fun also because once we got away both of us burst out of laughter and ate something I cooked and fell asleep. Now here we are in the living room as Baji told me that Chifuyu and Kazutora are coming over to play some games and I told him I did not mind it because he also told me that Chifuyu is bringing Pete J. and I missed that cutie.