10

(Y/N) Pov.

Today was just the worst day ever. This morning I woke up with bad knots in my hair and I was having trouble brushing it out and that made my hair puffy like a poodle, I tripped down the stairs while my face, face planted to the wall when I landed at the bottom of the stairs, Takemichi spilled his orange juice on me, and other stuff happened. Now here I am walking in the city heading off to the hospital to visit Draken, as I was walking a car drive passed me as there was a big puddle beside me and then a huge wave of water landed on me as I was now all soaked.

"OH COME ON!" I yelled while shaking in anger while growling a little.

After some time I made it to the hospital still soaked and my hair was everywhere like I was a wild beast. When I got to Draken's room Mikey was already there and both Mikey and Draken looked at me before bursting out of laughter as I glared at them.

"You two shut the fuck up! This!" I pointed to myself up and down with a pissed off face. "Not funny!" I said as they laughed more.

"W-what haha what happened to you (y/n)?" Draken asked between laughs as my eye twitched and huffed while walking over and sat on the end of his bed.

"Just a bad day that's all..." I mumbled with a little growl as their laughter slowly died down and Mikey got up while heading to the bathroom to get something as Draken patted my head softly.

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad?" Draken asked as I side glare at him.

"Oh? How about waking up to knots in your hair, trip down the stairs while face planted to the wall, orange juice spilled on you, a car passing you while splashing water on you that you are standing beside a big puddle and other things!" I told him while crossing my arms as Draken tried not to laugh at me but he just smiled at me.

"Aww is the demon girl having a bad day~ Aww poor you." Draken teased me as I looked at him with a 'You want to die' look.

"Wow (y/n)-chan you are sure having a bad day then huh?" Mikey said while coming back from the bathroom and placed a towel on top of my head as I just looked at him while starting to dry my head.

"Yeah...it must be a bad luck day or something." I said as Mikey patted my head a little.

"Don't worry sometimes we get bad days so don't feel bad okay?" Mikey said with a smile as I looked at him with a small blush and looked away.

"Whatever" I said as they laughed at me and I can't help but smile a little at them.

After some time Mikey and I left the hospital so Draken could rest a little. Mikey was walking beside me with a smile as I was just walking with my hands in my pockets. Mikey looked over at me and smiled more.

"Hey (y/n)-chan, let's do something fun!" Mikey said as I looked at him with my head tiled.

"Something fun?" I asked as he smiled and nodded.

"Yeah come on!" He grabbed my hand and started running while pulling me along as I tried to keep up with him because he caught me off guard.

"M-Mikey, wait!" I said as he laughed and kept on running till I finally ran with him.

As we were running Mikey stopped as I tripped over my foot and landed into a pole beside Mikey as he looked at me with a worried expression.

"Um...you okay there (y/n)-chan?" Mikey asked as I moaned in pain while sitting up and rubbing my forehead.

"Oh yeah...I'm just peachy." I said with a small growl.

"That's good plus we are here!" Mikey said as he pointed to a building and I looked at it, it was an arcade building.