28

(Y/N) Pov.

Next month is going to start tomorrow as I am going to be with Shinichiro, Mikey, Baji, and Mitsuya for one week, and that month is going to be difficult because I am going to be in heat. I sighed while sitting in the living room with the girls as we are going to have a girls day and night, as Takemichi was out with his friends because he has not seen them for awhile, then he is going to have a sleepover with Mikey and the other Toman members.

"So my brothers told me that you are going to be with four guys in one of each week.~" Emma said as Hina oohed at me as I was blushing.

"Oh there is some tea going on here~" Hina said while wiggling her eyebrows as I rolled my eyes at her.

"Oh yes there is some tea here indeed my dear friend Hina but there is also more tea that she needs to tell us." Emma said while looking at me dead in the eye as I felt a little nervous.

"Um...and what is that?" I asked as she was still looking at me.

"Well I overheard my brothers talking about you and something about a fox, so...do you have a pet?~" Emma said as she was smiling now as Hina gasped and looked at me with stares in her eyes.

"OMG! You have a pet fox?!" Hina said as I felt my face drained.

"H-huh?" I said.

"You know...a fox that's what my brothers talk about sometimes." Emma said as I sighed while looking down.

'Well they need to know someday, if I am going to be with her brothers.' I thought to myself as I looked at them as they were waiting for my answer.

"How about I show you the "fox" at night, she always comes during that time." I told them as they sqweel in happiness.

"Thank you!~" Both of them said while hugging me.

"Ah I wonder if she is very soft!" Emma said.

"Oh! Oh I wonder if she likes to play fetch or something." Hina said.

Both of them keep on talking about the "fox" as I was thinking on how they will react, I mean the boys know about my demon, but if the girls found out what will they do? Call me a monster, a freak, or run away screaming. I look down with sad eyes while holding my head a little.

'Ugh why am I thinking about these negative thoughts...maybe I just don't want to lose them because they are really good people and great friends.' I thought to myself as I sighed.

"Hey you okay (y/n)?" Hina asked in a worried tone as I looked up at her and smiled.

"Yeah I am fine, you know what since we are having a girls day and night I will go to the store that is nearby and buy some ice cream." I said as they smiled and nodded.

"Yeah that sounds good! Oh here we will pay half for our ice cream!" Emma said while pulling out her wallet as I held my hand out with a smile.

"Emma no, I got this okay? No "but's" or "what's" okay? I am paying for the ice cream, plus you guys are staying over the night with me so let me pay for it." I told her as she sighed and smiled.

"Okay then...well I will have chocolate chip ice cream." Emma told me as I nodded.

"Oh I will have cookies and cream ice cream!" Hina said with a smile as I nodded again with a smile.

"Okay I will be back." I told them while heading out of the place and to the store.

Once I got to the store I saw the Haitani brothers here looking at the ice cream as I sighed a little with a smile as I walked over to them. As I got close to them I went in between them.