8.

(Y/N) Pov.

Tonight is the festival and Emma and Hina dragged me to the store again as they are shopping for some kimonos. I sighed as they forced me to try on some kimono. Emma and Hina found theirs but they are trying to find one for me as I keep on telling them they don't have to but these girls will not listen.

"For the last time you two, I don't need any help!" I told them as my eye twitched in annoyance.

"Aw come one (y/n) last one!" Emma said while handing me a kimono to try on.

"Please~" Hina said with a cute face as Emma did the same thing, as I started to blush a little because of their actions.

"Tsk...fine this will be the last one okay?" I said while heading into the dressing room and tried the kimono on.

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the Kimono on me, it was all black with red with cool white designs on it plus it was very short on me that was above my knees, I smiled a little before walking out and both of the girls gasped as they looked at me up and down.

(This is the Kimono)

"OMG (y/n)! I would definitely dump Takemichi for you!" Hina said in a joking manner as we all three laughed.

"Same but damn girl you can pull off on anything!" Emma said with a blush and a smile.

"Thanks...and I think I will get this one." I told them as they nodded and I headed back in the changing rooms and changed back into my clothes before walking out.

We headed to the checkout line and I paid for mine, Emma's, and Hina's as they were shocked and said thank you as I nodded and we just spent time just shopping around to spare the time.

"Hey (y/n)!" I turned my head and saw Mitsuyu as he walked over with a smile as I smiled at him a little.

'Hey." I said Emma and Hina looked over and Emma waved at Mitsuyu.

"Hi Mitsuyu! What brings you here?" Emma said as Mitsuyu nodded to Emma.

"Oh just looking around I guess...how about you three?" He asked.

"Oh we were shopping around and got some Kimonos for the festival tonight." Hina said as he nodded and looked at me.

"I'm guessing you are going with someone?" He asked as I shook my head no.

"No, just tagging along I guess." I told him as he smiled a little and nodded.

"Oh okay...um anyway I was wondering if-" he was cut off by someone calling his name as we looked over and saw the others waving at him.

I looked back at Mitsuyu as he was kinda glaring at his friends before looking back at me with a soft smile as I smiled a little.

"You were saying?" I said as he was about to answer Baji came and wrapped his arm around Mitsuyu's shoulder while smiling at me.