13

Some days passed as everything went back to normal and the captains of Toman were still a little shaken on what happened between the two demons that Sam and (y/n) fought. But today Takemichi was out with Mikey and Draken at the hot springs and as for (y/n) she was hanging out with Baji. (Y/N) knows something is up with Baji as he was not his usual self as she looked at him as she is trying to figure out what is bothering him.

"Baji, is there something on your mind?" She asked him as Baji looked at (y/n) and sighs with a smile.

"No not really just you" Baji said while wrapping his arm around her neck as (y/n) sighed but had a little smile.

"Yeah right...what is really bothering you Baji?" (Y/N) said while looking at Baji as he looked into her eyes with a straight face as he sighs while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Fine...I heard that we are having a new division captain and I met him and let's just say something is not right about him." Baji said as she looked at him and nodded.

"Well I maynot be in your little cute human gang but I know one for sure, if anyone or anything tries to harm or destroy Toman I will stop it because I like all of you...you all are like family to me that I never had besides Sam and my master..." She said with a small smile while looking down and Baji looked at her as his heart shattered a little by the look she had.

"Hey..." He said while cupping her face and lifting it up while looking into her eyes as she looked back with a small blush. "We all care and like you (y/n)...okay some of us kinda like you more than like but you get the point! You are one of us Toman okay? And this Toman is like a family and we will do anything for eachother..." Baji said as he was trying to find the right words while telling her as she smiled softly at him.

"Thank you Baji..." (Y/N) said while leaning up and gave Baji a peck on the cheek before backing away with a smile and as for Baji he was blushing red.

(Y/N) giggled while starting to walk off with Baji on her tail asking for another peck as she laughed at him. Baji can't help but smile at her while feeling his heart beating faster, he is falling for her more and more everyday as both of them become closer.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Both of them looked over and saw Chifuyu running to them as Baji raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh hey Baji anyway are you two going to the meeting tonight? I mean I know you are kinda not allowed right now Baji because of..." Baji cut Chifuyu off.

"Yeah I am, because I need to say something to Mikey." Baji said as (y/n) just looked at Baji as Chifuyu grabbed her hand with a smile.

"Okay then, let's get going!" Chifuyu said while walking off with (Y/N) as Baji starts to get upset and starts following them while rating out at Chifuyu that he is supposed to hold her hand not him.

(Y/N) just laughed at them as both of them went back and forth arguing. She smiles at them as she does not want anything to change with her friends that she made, even though she is a demon but she can feel something glowing in her demon heart and that is slowly changing her. After a while they got to the meeting as Mikey was calling the new third division captain to come up, (y/n) looked around while standing besides Baji as she sensed something off, like a very evil present.

'This feeling...I felt it before but where?' She thought to herself as she saw a male with glasses walk up there with yellow hair as she just looked at him a little longer than she should because he turned around and sat in front of Mikey and looked at her.

Her eyes widened as he was looking right at her with a small smirk before fading, as she glared at him till she gasped while Takemichi came at him while punching him in the face.