12

{⚠Blood⚠}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Pov.

"Leave...my friends...alone." (Y/N) said with anger as she looked at the fat demon with so much hate and blood red eyes.

"Huh she is alive? Oh well, more food for me to eat!" The fat demon said while licking its lips.

"(Y/N) you're awake!" Takemichi said with tears in his eyes as (y/n) stood up and slowly walked over to the fat demon. "(y/n)?" with one flick of her wrist the fat demon was blown away about 40 meters as everyone looked shocked.

"(Y/N)-chan?" Mikey said as (y/n) turned her head and looked at everyone with her kind smile.

"Don't worry I will protect you all." She told them as they just looked at her as she started walking and more and more smoke started to form around her. "Now let's end this shall we two discussing demons! Because I, the demon of the nine tail fox, will not tolerate hurting my friends and my only family member Sam when I was asleep!" She yelled while glaring at the female demon as she looked scared then.

POOF!

A 60 feet tall white fox with tails swaying around her while growling and glaring down at the demon as the female demon don't know what to do, till the fat one came and tried to bite her but in one swip of one of (y/n)'s tails he was down on the grown while his body was down on the ground with black blood around him.

"Brother!" The female demon yelled as she glared up at (y/n). "You are going to pay for that!" she yelled till Sam came behind her and with one swipe he cut her head off as red and black blood gushed out of her body.

"Took you long enough (y/n) you fucken asshole!" Sam yelled at her as she growled down at him.

"Tsk, not my fault! I had to fight a demon so that's why it took me that long to wake up, you time brat!" (Y/N) huffed at him as Sam laughed at her.

"Whatever...hey you kids can come out now! They are gone!" Sam said while slamming his foot into the female demon's skull as her body and the fat ones start to turn to dust.

The gang and Takemichi walked out as they looked up at (y/n) with wide eyes and Sam turned back to his human self while falling to the ground painting heavily with a smirk. Everyone looked up at (y/n) as she looked down at them before lying down so they don't have to look up high.

"W-wow (y/n)...we did not know that you were erm..." Mitsuya was trying to find the right words.

"A nine tail fox demon? Yes I know, quite shocking huh?" She said while looking at Mitsuya till Baji jumped on her snout and nuzzled his head on her nose.

"WOW (Y/N)! YOU ARE SO AWESOME! AND LOOK AT YOU! A BIG TALL FOX! SO CUTE!" Baji said as everyone started to laugh at him as (y/n) laughed softly then.

POOF!

She was back in her human form but still had her demon self showing as Baji was now hugging her, she laughed and hugged him back. Baji was blushing but he did not pull away, he just held her because he was scared that he would lose her again.

Mikey Pov.

When (y/n) was back to her half human and half demon self as Baji and she was hugging I can't help but feel jealous, but I also felt relieved that she was alright.

"Mikey..." I looked at her as she pulled away from Baji and walked up to me.

Before I could say anything she pulled me into a hug as she started to cry as my eyes wided and slowly hugged her while rubbing her back softly.