22

(Y/N) Pov.

As Kazutora and I were getting our drinks we were talking some more and laughing as he was talking about his past with Mikey and the others. I saw life in his eyes and they shone with some happiness when he talked about his friends as I smiled at him.

"Hey (y/n)! You made it!" I turned my head and saw Emma walking to us with Draken as it was kinda funny as he was glaring at some guys that were staring at Emma in the wrong way.

"Yup I hope you don't mind if I brought a friend along." I said as she smiled and nodded.

"Yeah that is fine! Now let's party~" She yelled while starting to dance to the music that was playing as I shook my head at her with a smile.

'Humans are the strangest things in this world.' I thought to myself.

"So um (y/n)..." I looked at Kazutora as he was looking down at his cup. "Are we really friends? Like you're not going to leave me?" He said as he looked at me and I smiled softly at him.

"Yup we are friends! And I will never leave you, if you need me just call my name and I will be there." I told him as he smiled with some tears forming in his eyes and my eyes widened and pulled him into a hug as he slowly hugs back. "Everything will be alright okay?" I told him while rubbing his back as he nodded.

Mikey Pov.

"What the hell is Kazutora doing here with (y/n) I mean I don't mind him being here but come along with (y/n)...tsk" I heard Baji said while glaring at Kazutora as Shinichiro.

"Now Baji, maybe they come here as friends, remember we all are going to have a chance with her for a week, there is no way she is going behind our back." Shinichiro said as Baji grumbled.

"Shinichiro is right, maybe they came here as friends and nothing at all." Mitsuya said as he took a sip of his drink.

I was watching them till I saw (y/n) pulled Kazutora into a hug and I felt more angre. Without thinking I headed over to them ignoring my brother calling my name as I got closer to them and pulled Kazutora away from (y/n) as I punched him in the face.

"MIKEY!" I heard Draken, Shinichiro, Mitsuya and (y/n) yelled my name but I was clouded with anger and was about to punch Kazutora in the face again but (y/n) stopped me while holding me back with a small glare.

"Mikey stop this right now! I can see that you are angry and I don't know why but don't take your anger out on Kazutora and if you are I am not going to talk to you at all." She said as I saw her eyes turn a little red from anger and I backed off as I sighed.

"S-sorry I was jealous and angry..." I said while looking down as she sighed and patted my head.

"It's fine now, apologize to Kazutora." She told me and I looked at Kazutora as he stood up while whipping some blood from his nose.

"Sorry about that Kazutora..." I said as he nodded and looked at (y/n).

"It's fine Mikey..." Kazutora said.

I sighed and looked at Kazutora a little bit before looking at (y/n) as she was getting a towel and handing it to him as he took it and placed it on his nose.

"Okay no fighting Mikey! It's a party so let's party!~" Emma said as everyone went back to whatever they were doing and I did not know everyone stopped on what they were doing and looked over at us.

"I am going to the bathroom." (Y/n) said as she walked off and I watched her walking off.

"Mikey...you love her am I right?" I looked at Kazutora as he watched her leave.