Qualities and Traits of A Cancer Man

Cancer Man Personality, Traits & Characteristics, according to Jessica Suess from numerologysign.com

*

*

Cancer Men Personality Traits
Cancers are one of the most emotional signs of the zodiac. After all, they are ruled by the moon, which represents comfort and care. This makes sense because Cancer men are caregivers. They don't spend too much time taking care of themselves. They're happiest when they're doing favors for others.

Cancers are always willing to lend a hand. They would do anything to make someone else smile.

Cancers are sentimental, so they think about the past a lot. This means they rarely forget anything others have said and done. Although they might forgive someone, they will never forget how they were hurt.

Cancers take every mean word to heart because they are incredibly insecure. They don't have much confidence in themselves. These men don't realize how strong they are.

Family, the people that Cancer personalities have known for their entire lives, are the people that are most important to them. But they know that family doesn't need to be blood.People born under Cancer tend to be highly intuitive. This personality trait means their gut seems to speak a little more loudly than most people. They also have the good sense to listen to it. This is why they always seem like they know the right thing to do, even if they can't put their finger on why.As part of their natural instinctiveness, Cancer also tends to be very good at reading people and knowing what is going on for them. They are always highly empathetic, so it is difficult for them to see someone else who is sad or in need of help.

One of the few defense mechanisms that most Cancers do have in place is a tendency to be highly secretive

Cancer Man Bad Traits
Overall, Cancer men are incredibly moody. After all, they're represented by a crab. This zodiac sign is overly sensitive, so you have to watch what you say around them. They are going to take offense, even when none is intended. Cancer men are pessimists, so they assume everyone is making fun of them behind their back. Cancer men are vindictive. They get upset when the smallest thing goes wrong.

This zodiac sign is passive-aggressive and sends others on guilt trips when they're unhappy. They are also surprisingly manipulative. Cancer men use their emotions in order to get their way. They aren't afraid to shed tears in order to make others feel bad for them.

Cancer Man Good Traits
Cancer men are protective of the people they love. They are nurturers who would do anything for their family and friends. Cancer men are empaths, so they care deeply about everyone else's feelings. They want their loved ones to be happy. In fact, they commonly put other people's happiness ahead of their own. They will sacrifice their own needs in order to fulfill someone else's needs.

Cancer men are also loyal. Once they make a commitment to someone, they have no interest in ending the relationship.

Cancer Man in Love
Although Cancer men can take care of themselves, they are clingy in relationships. They want to spend every waking moment with their partner. Cancers are homebodies, so they won't want to go out and party on weekends. They would rather stay home with their partner and watch TV or read a book. They find joy in the simple things in life.

Dating a Cancer Man
Cancer men are romantics. They will buy their partner flowers and take them to nice restaurants on a regular basis. Cancers aren't afraid to say those three little words. They will compliment their partners constantly, so they realize how much they're loved. However, they aren't going to plan spontaneous trips and surprises. This zodiac sign prefers consistency to passion.

Cancer men show love by providing for their partners. They need someone who is okay with receiving gifts and constant attention. They won't work with someone who is too independent and needs too much space. Cancers are incredibly clingy. They aren't going to be happy if they're forced to spend too much time away from their partner.

Cancer men need plenty of quality time as a couple.

Cancer Man Likes and Dislikes
Cancer men are people pleasers. Despite their mood swings, Cancers want everyone to be in a good mood at all times. That's why they avoid conflict whenever they can. They strongly dislike confrontation. They don't want to get into any arguments. However, they are experts at making others feel bad. They show their annoyance in more subtle ways than most zodiac signs.

Cancer in Sex
Cancers love romantic sex. They might enjoy karreza , the romantic "slow sex" method that prioritizes intimacy and connection instead of focusing on orgasm. Cancers have sensitive skin, so they love being caressed and massaged. Rough sex, on the other hand, is usually not their thing.

Cancers prefer tried-and-true sex positions, such as missionary or doggy style. They're not opposed to experimenting, but they tend to find that the classics work best. The symbol for Cancer looks a lot like a "69," and that's no coincidence. Cancer men are into oral sex, and they're a fan of this controversial position .

They also have an acute sense of smell, so try to be freshly showered when you see them — and maybe wear a sexy scent to entice them.Just like their symbol, the crab, Cancer men love water. Take them sailing, swimming, or for a walk on the beach, and they'll be happy. However, they're not into sex on the beach— that's too public. However, if you can get them in the water somewhere private, that's another story. They love shower and bathtub sex .