031 - One Minute Headstart

HE HAD TO STOP. HE HAD TO, WHILE HE STILL CAN.

Ayaw niyang pagsisihan sa huli ang ginawa, kaya kahit na kanina pa may demonyong bumubulong sa likod ng tenga niya'y kailangan na niyang itigil ito. Kailangan na niyang bumitiw kay Shellany, kailangan na niyang alisin ang kamay mula rito.

But damn— her sexy half-naked body was making it hard for him to let go. He never thought he would get affected by her nudity. He had seen her like this back in Guimaras, but it was just for a brief moment. Now that he had a good look at it, he realized that she possessed this sensuality in her. He realized that she had this powerful sex appeal; something he couldn't just ignore.

And it all started with just one, fvcking innocent touch.

Shellany wasn't the sexiest woman he had ever seen in his whole life, but she was the only woman who had awakened his urges with just one simple caress.

And good Lord, her breasts were so perfect in his eyes. They were bigger than what he had expected them to be. Shellany was always wearing oversized sweatshirts so he hardly noticed. Kahit noong nagsuot ito ng magandang damit nang nagtungo sila sa Guimaras ay hindi niya napansin iyon— which was simply because he wasn't really looking.

And now... he's looking at them with wonders in his eyes. And he had to admit, he was enjoying the view.

But her breasts weren't just the only thing that made her body look so hot. Her waist was slim and curvy, too. Her hips were well proportioned with her upper body. And no matter how much she complained about her bottom, he still think she had a body of a goddess.

O baka iniisip lang niya na ganoon dahil hinahayaan niya ang demonyong bumubulung-bulong sa kaniya na tukain ang palay na lumapit?

Damn it.

He loved women—most especially that part between their legs. But he wasn't that kind of guy who would easily fall under any women's spell. He was always in control. He always knew where to start and when to finish.

But with Shellany... he had no idea what made him lose his sight in the right direction.

Para siyang nagmamaneho sa dilim—hindi alam kung saan na siya nakarating at kung saan susunod na liliko.

Being with Shellany every day was like a walk in an amusement park; full of wonders and... excitement.

Oh no. Bakit ganito na siya mag-isip ngayon? Parang kaninang umaga lang ay atat na atat na siyang matapos ang linggong ito nang sagayon ay matapos na rin ang booking ni Shellany Marco sa kaniya.

And then now, he found this trip with her a walk in an amusement park?

Pull yourself together, Cerlance Zodiac!

Would he really try to re-route? Would he really break his rule?

He shouldn't be doing this. Aiding her was not part of the services he offered. Touching her bare skin with his sinful fingers was already stepping beyond the line. Gazing at his client's naked body was not what he would normally do.

He should stop.

Yes, he should. That was the most reasonable thing to do.

He shouldn't be doing this. He shouldn't let his urges ruin his control.

But... would he really want to stop this?

Malakas ang pwersang umu-udyok sa kaniya na ituloy ang nais na mangyari ng katawan niya.