1. Treaty

Prologue

'They did WHAT?' Lee Dong Wook called out. He threw his papers on his desk, eyes burning with fury. The three employees standing in front of him jumped to their knees, hands together above their head in pleading.

'Please sir,  please we did nothing wrong, spare us,' the three men cried. Mr Lee looked down at his three employees in disgust. A raging fire in his heart. He let out a growl and the employees shivered and yelped in fear. He needed to smash something. Right. Now. He took the lamp from his desk and smashed it against the wall, the thing shattering into a million pieces.

'HOW DARE THEY?' Mr Lee roared. He grabbed the nearest glass and threw it at the opposite wall. A second shower of glass came hailing down on the poor begging employees on the floor.

'WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?' Mr Lee thundered. His chest was heaving with heavy breaths. He had never been this angry in his life. But then again, he had never had any reason to be this angry before.

Shaking in fury he slowly sat down again. He would make them pay. He would make them pay in the worst way possible. He ground his teeth together as he thought deeply.

'The Buja clan have never been this stupid. Never broken our treaty before,' Mr Lee said his voice shaking with hatred.

'Indeed sir,' the three employees cried, afraid to speak but knowing they had to as Mr Lee had talked.

Mr Lee opened his drawer and pulled out a knife, letting it rotate between his fingers.

'Say, didn't the Buja clan have a daughter?' he said as he let the sharp end of the blade carve into his desk.

'That's correct sir,' the employees answered quickly, still on their knees with their heads down and their hands clasped together.

'Well, then.' Mr Lee said, his voice low with an undertone of rage. 'Let's make sure they never break our treaty ever again, shall we?'

He slammed the knife into the book in front of him, determined to make the Buja clan pay.

End of prologue

------------

Holding in your breath you pressed your ear against the door. Binna was hopping nervously from one foot to the other. Although she was your best friend and you had known her all your life, the two of you were very different. Binna was two years younger than you and so you regarded her as your younger sister. Both your fathers were the CEO's of a "suits' company. However, you had found out a quite a young age that "suits" were not actually the product they were dealing in. Both your parents were part of the mafia. Leaders, in fact of the Buja clan.