38. Swallow 🔥

You heard a familiar sound that made a bell ring in your head somewhere, but before you could decipher what it meant something hard, wet, and massive was sliding into your mouth slowly. You started for a second and it took all your focus not to start coughing out of shock as you felt Mr. Lee's dick between your lips. He was warm, wet hard and so incredibly big.

The excitement of finally receiving him instantly blew you wide awake. You pressed your tongue up against his length as he sheathed himself into your mouth. When he hit the back of your throat you gagged, but kept your lips closed around him, focusing on breathing through your nose. Mr. Lee let out a moan as he felt you gag on his length. His moan was the most beautiful and hottest thing you had ever heard. It was like music to your ears and eager to hear it again, you started sucking on him as best as you could.

The sound Mr. Lee made as he kept still, his cock buried deep into your mouth as you sucked hard could only be described as a growl. You could feel the vibrations of his chest through his and your own body.

Slowly and carefully he started pulling out, you sucking your cheeks hollow, wrapping your tongue around him as to best please him. He left the tip in your mouth for a moment, letting your kitten lick it as your lips still wrapped around it. The head of him was already huge, with the edges of the mushroom-shaped top stuck behind your lips almost like an anchor. As your tongue slit over his opening, you taste something sweet. You knew it had to be precum, and the thought of it excited you even more.

A little faster this time, Mr. Lee pushed himself into you again, only stopping when you gagged.

'God, you have no idea how fucking hot you look right now,' Mr. Lee groaned as he filled your mouth with his dick and stilled for a second. 'Your pretty mouth filled up with my dick,' he spoke and you felt his large hand grab your face, pressing on your cheeks, 'The sound of you choking on it makes me wanna fuck you beautiful face 'till my cum is pouring down your throat,'

His words made your core clench and you groaned, sending fibration down his length.

'Fuck!' Mr. Lee growled, pulling out suddenly and pushing back in making you choke even worse.

'Fuck, baby I'm sorry,' he said, quickly pulling out completely and putting his hand on your face as tears started running down your cheeks. 'I'm sorry I let myself go,' he apologizes quickly.

'It's fine,' you coughed, angry with yourself for the tears that had involuntarily filled your eyes.

'Do I need to stop?' Mr. Lee asked, his voice still husky with lust but his tone concerned.

'No!' you said quickly. 'It's fine! I can do this. I want this!'

'You sure you can handle it?' Mr. Lee said, doubtful.

'Please, Oppa,' you begged, trying to appeal to his lustful dark side, 'I'll be a good girl and choke on your cock for as long as you want.'

Mr. Lee swore at you plead.

'I want to taste you Oppa,' you purred, knowing it was working and desperate to feel his veiny length on your tongue again. 'I wanna taste you cum,' you added opening your mouth wide, all rationale gone from your brain as you hungered for him.

'Fuck, take it,' Mr. Lee groaned as he plunged himself back into your mouth and started thrusting with long strides, making you gag every time he hit the back of your throat.

'Fucking begging for my cock,' he panted. 'Begging for me to fuck your face. Fucking slut, already addicted to my cock.'

You could feel every vein on his length, every pulse coming through him as you moaned and gagged around his cock, trying to suck as he fucked your mouth. Your jaw and the muscles in your cheeks started to hurt, but you didn't care. You could think of nothing else but him releasing himself into you as he had done for you so many times before.