36. Control 🔥

'Last chance,' Mr. Lee warned as he looked at your tied-down body.

'Please, I'm ready Oppa,' you begged, feeling the fabric between your legs slowly starting to moisten with every passing minute.

Mr. Lee's jaw tightened and his lips pressed together slightly.

'Close your eyes,' he demanded, his voice filled with authority. You closed your eyes for him and waited. You could feel him getting off the bed and walking around the room. The sound of a drawer opening and closing made you wonder what he was doing. You soon found out when he returned to you and you felt the pressure on the mattress change slightly when he sat down.

His hands lifted your head slightly and what felt like a soft blindfold was placed in front of your eyes and strapped around your head. Even if you were to open your eyes now, you wouldn't see anything. 

An unexpected kiss started you for a second but you soon melted into his soft pillowy lips. He always tasted so right.

He kissed you very softly, taking his time with it. Your wet lips smacked together with his and you felt his tongue curling around yours.

You moaned softly into his mouth, wanting to put your hands through his soft locks but being unable to do so since you were tied down.

'Already getting frustrated?' Mr. Lee interpreted your moan rightly. 'Such an impatient little slut,' he chuckled.

The use of the degrading nickname told you he was already far into his dark zone.

'Open,' he commanded, pulling his lips from yours and grabbing your chin tightly into his fist. Obediently you opened your mouth.

Your whole body spasmed in shock as Mr. Lee spat into your mouth.

'Shut and swallow,' he instructed, already pushing your mouth shut with his hand holding your chin.

You could hear him rumbling low into his chest with satisfaction as you nervously did what you were told.

'What a dirty whore you are, swallowing my spit when I tell you to,' he chuckled softly. 'Open,' he repeated once more.

You felt two of his fingers slip into your mouth as you opened up.

'Suck,' he told you. Closing your lips around his fingers you started to suck him off as best as you could. Mr. Lee slowly moved his fingers in and out of your mouth as you hollowed out your cheeks and twisted your tongue around him.

His fingers kept entering your mouth deeper and deeper until he almost hit the back of your throat and you choked and started coughing.

'Don't stop. Control yourself. Keep going,' Mr. Lee demanded, reinserting his fingers into your mouth deeply. You kept gagging as he kept pushing his finger to the back of your mouth, but you kept going, unwanted tears welling up in your eyes. You weren't necessarily in pain, but the discomfort of it all had your eyes watering.

'Look at you choking on just two of my fingers. If you can't even handle this, how are you ever going to take my dick into that pretty little mouth of yours?' he jested.

You knew he was right. You wanted to do better. The thought of being able to suck him off, to finally wrap your lips around his tick length, made you moan and clench. You wanted nothing more than to satisfy him.

Eagerly you started sucking on his fingers even harder, moving your head with his fingers and balling your hands into fists as you gagged but kept going.

'That's it, baby, just like that, much better,' Mr. Lee encouraged as you pushed yourself through it. 'Want to suck me off that bad huh? Well, you'll have to wait a little longer, since I'm not done with you yet,'

Mr. Lee withdrew his fingers from your mouth and planted a soft sweet kiss on your lips as a reward.

'Safeword?' he checked with you.

'Rembrandt,' you remembered.

'Correct,' he approved, moving away from you.

You could feel his hands pulling down your brah slightly, exposing your boobs. 

Something incredibly soft moved over your body, tickling you slightly. Since you couldn't see what it was you thought it had to be either a feather or a fur tail. The feeling was pleasant and it relaxed you after the harsh practice you just had.

The feather caressed your breasts, moving to your lower belly. 

You started with a yelp when you suddenly felt pain around your left nipple. Mr. Lee had applied what felt like a nipple clamp to your nipple.

You could feel him still above you, the feather stopped moving. He was waiting for you to say the safeword. But you wouldn't. You took a few deep breaths, adjusting to the sensation on your breast, before nodding at him, letting him know he could continue.

Mr. Lee applied the second nipple clamp to your other boob, and you moaned softly at the pain. Something cold was put on your ribs. It felt like a chain connecting the two clamps together.

The feather continued to move over your body as you felt Mr. Lee moving over the bed, taking place between your spread-tied-down legs.

The feeling of the feather helped you relax into the pain, comforting you and giving you time to prepare yourself for Mr. Lee's next move.

When your breathing had returned to normal, the feather stopped and left your body. Nails dug into your wrists and slid down your arms, over your shoulders, onto your collarbones, and over your chest. You moaned at the contrasting feeling of it. 

Another shift in weight told you Mr. Lee was looming over you. He softly bit into your neck, kissing and sucking it. By the feel of it, you were sure it would leave a mark. He licked the marked skin carefully, kissing it and moving on downwards to the next place where he repeated the process.

His hickeys trailed down until he reached your clamped nipples.

Using his tongue he left kitten licks onto your hard painful nipples, easing the pain and stimulating them. Your breathing became audible at the feel of it. He placed his lips over the whole of your nipple, including the clamp, and sucked it lightly. You twitched lightly.

Mr. Lee placed his hands around your waist, grabbing you tightly as he sucked on your clamped nipples, pain mixing with pleasure.

When he removed his mouth he tugged softly at the chain that connected the clamps together, making you squeal.

A satisfied noise left his mouth at your reaction.

'Still so sensitive,' he chuckled approvingly, moving away from you but keeping the chain in his hand.

'Safe-word?' he repeated again.

'Rembrandt,' you huffed and he tugged on the chain again making you moan.

'Good girl,' he growled.