47. F*ck 🔥

'Where do you think you're going?' Mr. Lee said sternly when you tried to let go of his hand.

'My room?' you said hesitantly.

'Oh   no, you're not. After what just happened there's no way I'm letting  you  out of my sight for a while. I need you beside me. You're sleeping  in  my room tonight,' Mr. Lee said authoritatively. He grabbed hold of  your  hand a little tighter and dragged you with him upstairs. 

You couldn't hide the smile forming on your lips.

You buried your face in his chest as he wrapped his arms around you, bodies connecting and intertwining like puzzle pieces fitting together.

'Tell me, my love, why did you cry so much tonight?' Mr. Lee asked you. His voice vibrated in his chest. You hesitated for a second, wondering if you were able to tell him the truth.

'I was just... very surprised to find you care for me the way I care for you,' you said. You were still afraid to speak the word "love", as if it would break the spell.

Mr. Lee chuckled. 'How could you not know? Didn't my actions and words speak for themselves? Am I that unclear or are you just that naive?'

'It's just-,' you began, inhaling deeply to try to find the courage to say the words you wanted to, 'the thing is, we have this pretense, this act we hold for everyone. Making them believe I'm your captive to make them fear you. It works great, I know. But everyone believes it. And everyone treats me like that. Which is great most of the time. But I guess... I just started to believe it myself too,' you said. You hesitated for a second wondering if you should say more, but decided to stop tiptoeing around things and just be upfront with him. 'They call me Mistress Lee. To them, you're my owner and I'm your property. I mean nothing more to you than that. Just a trophy taken in a war between clans.'

To your surprise Mr. Lee chuckled again, the vibrations tickling your face that was resting against him.

'Mistress Lee,' Mr. Lee sighed, 'I like the sound of that. You are my mistress. My secret forbidden love,'

His words made you think for a moment. The way he put it actually made you feel better about the nickname. Proud even.

'My love, I hope you don't really think I took you as a trophy between warring clans,' Mr. Lee said simply. His words made you frown, and you pulled away from him to face him.

'But I am,' You said looking at him frowning.

Mr. Lee shook his head. 'I guess you really are naive,' He chuckled. 'My dear, when I was at your father's place the threat I made was made mostly to scare him. I was planning on taking Mr. Park's daughter, putting her up somewhere in a hotel for a week, making sure she was well provided for, and sending her back home. But then you showed up. I had never seen such fearlessness, such ferocity, determination, hatred, and passion in someone. Your eyes were flaming as you offered yourself to me. I never believed in love at first sight but I fell in love with you right then, right there. I couldn't dump you in a hotel. I needed you near me. Needed to get to know that power inside of you. I wanted you more than anything I have ever wanted. So I took you home instead, hoping that time and space would give you what you needed to let that power inside of you grow even larger, and maybe, very much maybe, you'd fall for me as well.'

You were speechless. All this time... All this time he had loved you. And the way he spoke of you...

'Of course, I could hardly tell you this before,' Mr. Lee said, 'I mean, what should I have said? Hi, I fell in love with you at first sight that's why I captured you and I hope you'll fall in love with me too? Bit of a stretch don't you think? And what if after a while you did not reciprocate my feelings? What if you never would? What if you were just trying to explore your sexuality with me and that was it?'