13. Gifts

'You did amazing!' Mr. Lee cheered as you walked out of the building. He put his arm around your waist and pulled you slightly towards him.

You blushed instantly at his movement.

'Your words scared him more than anything I could've said. Honestly, you did great. I didn't even have to tell him that I know about his inside trading,' Mr. Lee chuckled, his hand still on your waist.

'Thank you,' you said in a small voice, feeling flustered by all the praise you were getting, 'I just told him how it is,'

Mr. Lee laughed.

'So, where shall we lunch? Your pick,' Mr. Lee said.

You thought for a second before deciding.

'Can we go home and have ramen?' you asked, looking up at him.

Mr. Lee stopped dead in his tracks, his hand on your waist pinching you slightly for a moment.

He looked down at you surprised.

'Excuse me?' he said, his eyes glowing and his lips in a surprised smile.

'I know it's nothing fancy, but I never had ramen. My father wouldn't let me since he says they're unhealthy, and I know they are but still. I've always wanted to try homemade kimchi ramen,' you said feeling a little embarrassed.

'Ah, right,' Mr. Lee said, his face changed for a second into a weird expression before he smiled at you again. 'Right of course. I think I have some kimchi left in my fridge. I'll make it for you,'

Once at home you quickly ran to your room to get changed. Your suit had been very expensive and you did not want to take any risks ruining it.

As soon as you entered your bedroom you noticed something sitting on the bed.

It was a box. A very large box.

You walked over to see what it was.

There was a note posted to it, similar to the one you had gotten before.

It read:

Dear Y/n,

I bought you a few small gifts hoping you'd enjoy them.
Please do not hesitate to use them as often as you like.

Yours truly,

Oppa.

Your heart fluttered at his words.

Another gift.

As if the suit hadn't been expensive enough.

You let your finger drag over the word Oppa.

He clearly liked it when you had called him that.

Making a mental note to yourself to call him that more often you started to open up the box.

When you had finally managed to remove the tape and open it...

Your heart stopped.

The box was filled with sex toys.

There were dildo's, vibrators, magic wands, little eggs and even buttplugs.

You were nailed to the ground.

What.

The.

Actual.

Fuck?!

Leaving the box untouched you ran down the stairs into the kitchen.

Mr. Lee had tied an apron in front of him and was stirring into a large pan.

'Oppa!' you snapped.

'Hmm?' Mr. Lee simply sounded not looking at you but focusing on the pan in front of him.

'What's with the box?' you blurted, not knowing how else to put it.

'Oh, right, I forgot about that,' Mr. Lee said casually, adjusting the heat below the pan, still not meeting your eye.

'Right, I bought it for you after what you said last night,' Mr. Lee spoke simply.

'WHY?' you cried exasperated.

Mr. Lee sighed.

'Can you please stop shouting? My ears hurt. I'm not that old yet that I've gone death, alright?' he said finally looking at you.

He shook his head when he saw your red face.

'You're how old?' he asked, clacking his tongue and without waiting for an answer he continued, 'A woman your age should at least know how to pleasure herself. It's one of the better things in life besides food and warmth,' he said picking up his spoon again and starting to stir. 'I'm just doing my job of taking care of you. You don't have to use them if you don't want to. Now get changed,' he said looking up and nodding at the stairs, 'food's ready,'

Feeling completely embarrassed and exasperated you stamped away.

How could he talk about it so casually? So simply? As if it was nothing? Is if it wasn't weird at all? As if sex and masturbation were all the most casual thing to him?

Getting back into your bedroom you stared at the box for a few seconds.

You had never before touched yourself.

You knew what sex and masturbation were and how it was done, of course. You had seen enough movies and shows to know. You had even seen porn.

But you had never touched yourself.

The security cams all over your house had always kept you from it, terrified that someone would see it. You had managed to find a spot in your old room where you knew there was only a camera from the front, so you had been able to watch anything you'd liked without anyone knowing.

But the next step...

You grabbed the box and shoved it under your bed.

Still feeling embarrassed to no end and dreading having to go back down again, you started to change.

'This is actually really tasty,' you said surprised after swallowing your first bite. When you had come downstairs for lunch you had decided to pretend as if nothing had happened.

'I'm glad you think so,' Mr. Lee smiled at you before slurping his own noodles.

You ate for a while in silence, enjoying your noodles to the fullest.

'So what are you going to do the rest of the day?' you asked Mr. Lee.

'Hmm,' he sounded after slurping the last bit out of his bowl.

'I have quite a few calls to make. My job is mostly making calls, to be honest. A bit boring,' he said pulling a face.

You laughed.

'Can I join you? I know I can't say much on the phone, but I'd like to listen. Know what you are working on and stuff,' you asked.

'Sure, it might not be that interesting though,' Mr. Lee said shrugging, putting out his hand for you to give him your empty bowl.

'I'm sure it'll be fine,' you said nodding.

You were hoping to catch some tips from listening to his conversations for if you ever wanted to start your own business.

And you wanted dearly not to spend time in your room as to not let Mr. Lee think you were playing with his gifts...