32. Mine 🔥

Mr. Lee landed a soft kiss on one of your nipples. His mouth was warm and the feel of it was very pleasant.

Your nipples were already hard.

He started planting kisses all over the skin of your breasts before going back to your nipple again. Licking it a few times, and giving it a slight push with his tongue. You closed your eyes at the feeling.

A sudden sharp pain in your nipple made you yelp out in surprise. Mr. Lee had softly bitten into it. You looked down in shock, meeting his dark eyes. His gaze was still devilish. It took you a second to recover, the shock had made it unpleasant in the first place. Now that you understood, you started to feel differently. You smiled down at him, letting him know it was okay.

Mr. Lee placed his lips around your nipple once more and softly bit into it again. The feeling of it was so different this time. You closed your eyes once more and let your head fall back, letting out a small moan as Mr. Lee started nibbling on your hard pink bud. Never had you imagined breast play to be this exciting. The butterflies that had already started roaming around your belly when he had dragged you upstairs were now starting to grow. You could yourself getting wet between your legs.

Mr. Lee started moving one of his hands upwards to your untouched breast. His fingers started tracing around your nipple as he nipped and kissed into the other one. When he once more sank his teeth into you, his fingers grabbed your free nipple and pinched it hard. You let out a loud moan. Somehow the pain of it felt good to you. So good...

Mr. Lee started rolling your bud between his fingers tugging on it softly now and then and pinching it. He placed his lips over your nipple once more, but instead of biting it this time, he sucked on it.

Something weird happened in your body. It was as if the breast Mr. Lee had sucked on was in direct connection to your heat between your legs. It felt like a current ran through your body all the way down, stimulating your core. You moaned longingly at the feeling. Mr. Lee sucked again, harder this time, and another current shot downwards.

'Feels good doesn't it?' Mr. Lee panted hungrily against your chest.

'Yes...' you groaned. 'Yes... yes...'

'Can't leave this one out,' Mr. Lee grunted as he moved to your other breast. His soft lips felt soothing on your tortured nipple. As soon as he started sucking it your core started clenching again. You couldn't keep the moans from spilling out of your mouth.

Mr. Lee suddenly tugged your pants down in one harsh go, not even bothering to unbutton them. His hand found your clothed core and his finger started rubbing over the fabric between your folds. He groaned at the feeling of your soaked panties.

'God you're such a slut,' he growled, leaving your breast. 'Lie down,' he commanded.

He guided you onto the bed, sitting you down on the place he had been sitting before, using his hand to push you on your back, legs dangling down from the edge, unable to touch the ground as the bed was far too high. Mr. Lee sat down on his knees on the floor in between your legs. His hands slid up your body once more, fingers finding your breasts again and kneading them softly, as he placed his mouth on your wetness.

He licked the wet fabric between your legs as he groped your boobs and pinched your nipples. You moaned and longed for him to push the satin that cover you aside, so he could touch you for real.

Just as you started to feel something building in your underbelly, Mr. Lee stopped. Withdrawing one hand, and sliding the other down to play with your soaked panties, he used his free hand to rummage under the bed, where you still hid the box with sex toys. He quickly found what he was looking for as he pulled up the third dilator for you to see.