42. Exposed 🔥

Mr. Lee's hands shifted over you and you could feel how he pushed aside your bikini bottoms and exposed your hot core.

'Let's take this a little further,' Mr. Lee hummed as he fiddled with his own swimming trunks, pushing them down slightly. You stared wide-eyed at his exposed length in the water. Although the vision was blurry because of the constant ripple of the water, you could clearly see that both his length and girth were no joke. This was the first time you saw his dick, you realized. Even if it was but an unclear view, it still excited you deeply.

'Don't worry, I won't take it too far,' Mr. Lee spoke. 'What number are you on anyway?' He muttered in your ear, brushing the outer shell with his lips.

'Four still,' you admitted. You hadn't had much time to practice anymore lately, often being simply too tired.

'How disappointing,' Mr. Lee tutted in a mocking voice. 'Then I'm not sure if you deserve this,' he fake pondered.

'Please, Oppa, I'll be good,' you promised wanting nothing more than to feel his cock in any way possible. Mr. Lee narrowed his eyes, pretending he was thinking about it.

'I'll make a show of it. I'll show the guard I'm yours. That only you can satisfy me,' you said, your mouth babbling anything that might satisfy him so he would, in turn, satisfy you.

Mr. Lee grinned broadly. 'That's my girl,' he spoke approvingly. 'Now why don't you sit on my dick like a good little whore while you grind and moan my name loud enough so he can hear,' Mr. Lee suggested with a nod in the direction of the guard.

Swallowing hard, both because his words turned you on, and the embarrassment it gave you, you decided to still do as he told you.

Mr. Lee guided his hard length between your legs. When your exposed pussy made contact with his thick cock you shuddered. It felt like you were sitting on an iron rod. His length was so hard you were sure you could let go of him entirely and his dick would still hold you up.

Slowly you started grinding your exposed and slick cunt over his length. The friction it granted you felt amazing and you moaned softly.

'Louder,' Mr. Lee commanded, before leaving a kiss on the soft spot underneath your ear. You ground onto him harder and moaned a little louder.

'Louder,' Mr. Lee repeated, grabbing your ass and helping you move over his erection. He started bucking his hips slightly, the increased friction making you moan again and even louder.

You felt your outer lips being spread wide over his girth, your hips turned so your wanting bud would rub over his length all the way. The water increased the stimulation even more as it washed against you, feeling its currents caress your skin.

'Feels good?' Mr. Lee asked, his husky voice suddenly quite loud. You knew it was because he wanted the guard to hear. You nodded, closing your eyes in horny embarrassment. 'Say it,' Mr. Lee commanded, his voice quiet for only you to hear.

'It feels so good Oppa,' you said aloud, your voice slightly shaking with nerves. Mr. Lee squeezed your butt appreciatively.

'Yeah, do I make you feel good?' Mr. Lee huffed loudly. Squeezing your eyes shut you focussed on the stimulation of your core, trying not to think but instead letting your heat take over and make you talk again.

'Only you can make me feel good Oppa,' you moaned audibly. Mr. Lee let out a soft groan at your words. Clearly, your words were turning him on just as much.

'You love being my little cocksleeve don't you,' Mr. Lee growled, his thrusts getting faster, rubbing you just right.

'I love being yours, Oppa. I love it when you use me,' you moaned, your heat talking. Mr. Lee swore at your words.

'Fuck yes, you're mine. Mine alone. I'll kill anyone who touches you,' Mr. Lee growled hungrily. 'You're mine. My possession. My personal whore,'

'I'm yours,' you repeated dumbly, unable to think clearly anymore. Your heat was building fast, your core begging for release.

'You wanna cum baby? Wanna cum on my dick hard like how only I can make you cum?' Mr. Lee said, his words driving you wild.

'Yes please Oppa! Please I wanna cum so bad! Make me cum,' You groaned, rubbing yourself onto him hard.

'Such a dirty girl. So addicted to me. Cum baby,' Mr. Lee growled. He trust his erection between your legs swiftly, the friction on your hard clit finally reaching its high.

You screamed out his name as you finally felt your orgasm wash over you. Mr. Lee grabbed hold of you tightly with one hand and quickly placed his other one between your legs, circling your clit with his thumb making you scream even louder. His movements intensified your orgasm, dragging it out and making you cry out as you sat limply on his still hard dick, your body twitching and shivering as he overstimulated you.

Your orgasm lasted for a good solid two minutes in which your mouth spilled out moans and his name, unable to utter anything more. You could feel your slick on his dick, a clear difference between the water and your own wetness.

Panting, Mr. Lee finally removed his thumb from your tortured bud. Your body slumped against his and he held you tightly, still sitting on his erection.

'Such a good little whore, creaming all over my dick just for me. What do you say when I let you cum, my dear?' Mr. Lee teased you.

'Thank you, Oppa. I'm yours,' you panted, your mind blank with euphoria.

'And don't you forget it. I'll never let anyone else touch you. You're mine,' Mr. Lee rumbled satisfied, as he wrapped his arms closely around you and pressed you against his chest.

You could hear the water flow around you and there was an uncomfortable shuffling sound.

Mr. Lee stared intently at the guard as he held you protectively against his chest.

The guard quickly looked away, an embarrassed blush on his face as he scuffled around with his feet. He knew one thing for sure: he wouldn't dare to ever look at Mr. Lee's woman again, sure that Mr. Lee'd have his head if he ever did.