29. Stockholm

You had heard it many times. It had been in movies, books, and tv-shows. But you had no idea how right it had been. The line: waking up next to someone is one of the greatest things in life.
It was definitely true.

You stared at Mr. Lee's perfect face, knowing you'd never ever get enough of it.

'Goodmorning dear,' Mr. Lee said with closed eyes, his voice low and grumbly, typical of someone who had just woken up.

'How?' you asked perplexed.

'Your intense staring can wake up even a bear in hibernation,' Mr. Lee chuckled, opening his chocolate eyes.

You blushed at his words and he cupped your face, putting a kiss on your forehead.

'Slept well?' He asked as he stroked your cheek with his thumb.

You nodded.

Mr. Lee stretched his arms over his head, bending them and tensing up his muscles as he yawned.

For a moment he looked like he was an ancient marble statue, straight out of a museum.

He glanced over your shoulder at the alarm clock and groaned.

'It's already late, we should be getting dressed. We had that appointment at 1 p.m.' he told you.

You weren't sure what appointment he was talking about right now because there was a question you were dying to ask him.

'Oppa,' you began, grabbing his hand to stop his as he sat up.

He turned around to face you, smiling sweetly.

His hair was all messy and made him look even cuter.

'Oppa, can we sleep in the same bed from now on?' You asked him quickly. You felt embarrassed as if you were a small child confessing you didn't dare sleep alone.

Mr. Lee's eyes changed instantly. They were still only half-opened, but not out of sleepiness anymore. He crawled over to you, like a tiger to its prey.

You giggled when he hovered over you, kissing your neck softly.

'Y/n,' he almost groaned your name, his voice dripping with lust, instantly making your core heat up again. 'You have... no idea... how much... I want you,' he growled. Every pause was filled up with kisses, sucks, and bites in your neck, jaw, and collarbone.

He stopped for a moment to face you. His eyes still filled with that same wanting gaze, but also sincerity.

'You have no idea how much self-restrained I had to exercise last week. Don't think I didn't notice your pining for me, because fuck I did,' he groaned. He kissed you unexpectedly on your lips, softly but eagerly.

'I wanted to give in to you so bad. Wanted to take you every time you tried to let me know. Wanted to bend you over on any surface I could find,' he whispered in your ear. The hotness in your underbelly made you cross your legs.

'Why don't you?' You asked him longingly, wrapping your arms around his neck, fully ready to go again even though you were still slightly sore from last night.

Mr. Lee moaned into your mouth as you kissed him. For a moment he seemed to give in to you, but then he started slowly pulling back again.

'Because you're worth much more than that to me,' he sighed with closed eyes. 'I want to take my time with you, make sure you're not hurting. I want your first time with me to be... comfortable,' he decided.

You frowned at him annoyed and his mouth curled slightly in amusement at your expression.

'My dear, you know what I am like. I'm not patient. Not sweet, not slow, not loving,' he sighed shaking his head. 'When my mind gets into that zone, I start doing whatever I want, without holding back. Without any regard for the other person, simply fulfilling my own desires, lustful needs. If we were to sleep in the same bed every night, there's no way I wouldn't do anything.

You knew his words were supposed to scare you. To turn you off, to make you understand.

But they only turned you on. Wanting him more.

'I'm already having a hard time holding back. And I keep crossing the line as well, continuing when you came and overstimulating you. Twice now already,' he said, an almost shameful look in his eyes.

'I didn't mind!' you tried to reassure him quickly.

'I was lucky both times that you allowed it, enjoyed it. But surely you must know, normally this would not be okay,' he interjected.

'Oppa, you claimed me because you and my father are mobsters. You took me because he made a mistake. And now I'm Stockholm syndrome-ing on my captor,' you said rolling your eyes. 'None of this is normal any way,'

Mr. Lee laughed at your words.

'Don't forget the fact that you're now starting your own business in dealing stolen and forbidden arts,' Mr. Lee added jokingly, rubbing his nose against yours in a cute way.

'Which is why we need to get out of this bed and get ready right now,' he said sitting up and away from you.

You sat up too now, unable to keep the gloomy expression from your face.

'Alright, I get it. No sleeping together,' you scowled.

'Not until you can take number five,' Mr. Lee said winking at you and stroking your face. 'So I'm guessing you'll need to practice a lot,'

Mr. Lee got up, stretching once more and turning to you.

'Just don't force it. Take it easy. No rush. Promise me?' he made you promise.

You nodded, still scowling.

'Now how about I help you get clean?' Mr. Lee offered, walking towards your bathroom.

Your eyes instantly lit up.

Although the bath you had wasn't as erotic as you had hoped it to be, it was still very nice. Mr. Lee washed your hair for you, as well as the rest of your body. He himself didn't enter the bath, still wearing his pants and unbuttoned shirt from last night.

The fact that you still hadn't seen him naked was starting to annoy you, since he had already seen and touched all of you.

'Shouldn't you shower?' you asked Mr. Lee, batting your eyelashes at him as he wrapped a towel around you.

'I will in a bit,' Mr. Lee nodded. 'I have to get clean clothes in my room anyway,'

His careless way of talking clearly let you know that he intended to shower in his own room.

Again, another fight was lost.

————
WRITERS NOTE

A warm welcome and many thanks to new reader confusedsince03

Thank you all for the kind words and votes!

-