41. Show 🔥

'Fine, fine fine,' Mr. Lee said still chuckling at your expression, 'come sit at the edge, with your feet in the water. I will hold you.'

You carefully sat down at the slippery edge, your feet entering the lukewarm water up 'till your knees.

'Good, yes like that,' Mr. Lee spoke, and he walked over closer to you. 'Now, I'm going to stand between your legs so you can wrap them around my waist okay? Put your arms around my neck too,' Mr. Lee added.

He was very close now and he stretched his arms out to you. Feeling slightly hesitant, but knowing you could trust him you wrapped your feet around his waist, and your arms around his neck.

'Hold on,' Mr. Lee said, stepping backward with you wrapped around him.

You let out a soft yelp when your body entered the water up to your midriff. The water felt slightly colder than you had anticipated. Mr. Lee's hands wrapped around your body, cupping your ass to hold you up.

It took you a second to get over the initial shock, but when your breath finally returned to normal, you were able to face Mr. Lee. His pillowy lips were only inches away from yours.

'How's this?' Mr. Lee smiled at you, his eyes a little darker than usual and his voice a little smoother than normal.

You felt it too. Your heart wasn't beating that fast just because you were slightly scared of the water. It was because you both knew, you were more or less sitting on his dick.

Your bodies were so close to each other, your fronts touching. You hadn't touched this much of his bare skin with yours in a long time. Maybe ever.

'It's good,' you whispered, answering his question, your voice slightly higher than usual. Suddenly you saw something move from the corner of your eye and you quickly whipped your head around to see what it was.

'Don't worry dear, it's just the guard changing shift,' Mr. Lee murmured in your ear. It was indeed a guard who had been standing nearby, leaving his post and being replaced by another guard. You hadn't noticed him at all when you had come out of the house.

You nodded, calming yourself and ripping your eyes away from the new guard that had taken his spot and who could clearly see the two of you in the pool, holding each other. When you faced Mr. Lee again you almost started again, his face so close to yours.

'Relax,' Mr. Lee whispered, his lips making contact with yours. A slight tingle went through your body, as it always did when Mr. Lee kissed you. His soft lips captured yours, moving softly.

'Oppa, the guard,' you whispered, trying to pull away, but Mr. Lee wouldn't let you.

'Hmm, what about him?' he hummed into your lips.

'He can see,' you whispered nervously.

'Good,' Mr. Lee muttered as he continued kissing you. Although you kissed him back, you felt slightly awkward about it, fully conscious of the fact the guard could see everything.

'Oppa,' you groaned into his lips again, not sure what to say to convince him to stop and not even sure if you wanted him to. After all, every fiber of your being screamed for his touch.

'Relax dear,' Mr. Lee repeated again, his eyes almost black now and his lids heavy as his lips curled, 'just relax. Let him watch. Why don't we give him a little show? A little reward for his hard work?' Mr. Lee proposed devilishly.

Without waiting for an answer he smashed his lips into yours again, parting your mouth with his and sliding in his tongue. You could feel the water whirl around you as Mr. Lee turned slightly. You cursed at him in your head, knowing he did it so the guard could get an even better view of the two of you making out.

Although you would never be able to admit it out loud, you couldn't help but get turned on. The idea of the guard having no choice but to watch the two of you as you passionately made out made your temperature rise. Mr. Lee was displaying his dominance over you, showing the guard you were his, and his alone. It made your core feel hot and needy and you groaned into Mr. Lee's mouth as his tongue caressed yours. He squeezed you hard at the sound and a low rumble vibrated in his chest in return.

You could feel his hands shifting away from your ass, sliding up to your inner thighs. A finger brushed your core and you let out a deep breath.

'Oppa,' you moaned quietly but this time not to make him stop. Mr. Lee grinned as he continued kissing you deeply while his fingers massaged your inner thighs teasingly. He kept almost brushing your core, just missing it by a hair, driving you mad with wanting.

With every stroke of is his fingers you felt yourself getting wetter and wetter. And it had nothing to do with the fact that you were in the water. Unconsciously you started slowly grinding your hips against him, feeling his hidden length between your legs. Mr. Lee drew away from your mouth for a second to kiss your neck.

'You're such a good little slut, giving him a show when I tell you to,' Mr. Lee teased in your ear. You had forgotten all about the guard for a moment, but at this point, you didn't really care anymore. All you could think about was the friction you needed to satisfy your lust.

----------

WRITERS NOTE

Special thanks to new readers:
Aori_Aka03
mona18p
publicbutter1919

Your votes and comments mean a lot to me :)