34. Smile

The finish line of the pool project was finally getting in sight. Both you and Mr. Lee had been very busy working and had been taking turns overseeing the project. You had been busy acquiring artworks to display and sell for the gallery and Mr. Lee had been busy with closing the car parts branch and expanding the IT department. This hadn't gone without a hitch. There had been several occasions already where Mr. Lee had been forced to turn to harsh measures against the protesting mechanic employees. More often than not he'd come home with bruises and cuts because the mechanics at the different service stations had refused to leave their posts or had demanded extreme pay-outs.

'I hate to say this my dear, but we gotta be more careful for a while,' Mr. Lee said one night as you were patching up a cut on his nose. 'More and more threats have been coming in and even several aimed at you,' he sighed.

'Well, you did rob them of their jobs,' you shrugged as you put a band-aid over his nose.

'It was your idea in the first place,' Mr. Lee hit back. You chuckled.

'True,' you nodded.

'Anyway, I'd hate to ask this of you, but I would like to go with you from now whenever you have outside meetings, just to be sure.' he offered thoughtfully.

'I don't mind,' you answered instantly. You hadn't been spending as much time together lately and the thought of having him accompany you to your appointments felt more like a treat to you than a punishment. Even if it was just business.

'You really are a natural at this,' Mr. Lee praised you as you made your way back from your apointment. Mr. Lee had only accompanied you to the appointment. Once inside he had sat back, watching you as you had negotiated the contract.

'Not really,' you grimaced, 'I just used to listen in on all my father's appointments,'

Mr. Lee chuckeled at your response. 'Still, your focas was exeptional. Even when my phone rang you didn't react at all,'

'It did? I guess I didn't hear it,' you said frowning.

'Impressive,' Mr. Lee nodded slowly. For a second you could see a sly smile forming on his lips as he looked away from you out of the car window.

'What?' you asked, recognizing that look that made your heart bounce faster.

'What?' Mr. Lee said, arching a brow as he guided the car around a corner.

'I saw that,' you challenged.

'Saw what?' he asked, acting inncoently.

'Don't do that, I know you. You smiled,' you said.

'What smile,' Mr. Lee replied, the corners of his mouth curling again.

'That smile!' you pointed out. 'This exact face. I know what you're thinking,'

'What am I thinking?' Mr. Lee chuckled darkly.

'I don't know, something fishy. Something in Mr. Lee mode,' you scoffed, feeling half amused.

'Mr. Lee mode?' he laughed. 'What's that supposed to mean?'

'You know what I mean. Dark mode. Evil mode. Sexy, horny mode,' you muttered embarresed.

'Hmm,' Mr. Lee rumbled, his eyes instantly becoming a little darker and his grin a little wider. 'You're right,' he nodded slowly.

You waited for him to elaborate but he didn't. The curiousity was killing you.

'So?' you asked nervously.

'Hmm?' Mr. Lee teased. You rolled your eyes at him.

'What were you thinking?' you asked, dying to know the answer.

'Hmm...' Mr. Lee sounded. His eyes sparkled darkly, a naughty grin plastered on his face. He was purpusly leaving you in anticipation.

'Well,' he began, making a left turn. You noticed you were already quite close to him.

'I was thinking about what I said earlier,' he said slowly. 'About you incredible focus on your work. And I was just wondering... what it would take to break that focus...' he said suggestively.

Your throat felt dry and your legs automatically closed.

'Like what?' you asked him, hundreds of lewd senarior rushing through your mind.

'Hmm,' he hummed again. 'I thought maybe... I was wondering...' he wet his lips with his tongue and you couldn't take your eyes away from his pillowy lips. 'What if I would fuck a bullet vibrator into you? Make you wear it the entire day, switching it on and off, increasing it's speed at inconvient moments. I just wonder... How well would you be able to concentrate then?'

You couldn't help but clench at his words. He would have full controll over you. You could totally imagine it, talking to a client as he suddenly would turn it on, makeing you shiver. You could feel yourself getting wet. Although it was wrong, you loved the idea of being at his mercy.

Pondering about his words, getting you wetter and hornier at the second, you barely noticed when you turned into the driveway of your house.

'Y/n?' Mr. Lee spoke you name, waking you from your sexual fantasies. You blinked a few times in surprise, noticing the familiar house in front of you.

'Oh, we're here,' you muttered. Mr. Lee stared grinning at your pink face, not leaving your eyes for a second.

'What were you thinking about?' he teased you.

'Nothing,' you lied, your the muscles of your legs tensing uncomfortably.

'Right,' Mr. Lee mocked.

'Just... What shall we have for dinner? I was thinking maybe Sundubu Jjigae,' you muttered as you quickly undid your seatbelt to get out of the car.

Before Mr. Lee could answer you had already jumped out of the car and were running towards the house, hoping he'd not notice your hard nipples poking through the fabric of your brah and shirt.