24. Beg 🔥

Mr. Lee chuckled darkly as you gasped.

'I knew you thought about me. I have heard you moaning my name as you were loosening yourself up for me,' he said as a dark grin appeared on his face.

You didn't say anything as you stared into his black eyes, breathing heavily in anticipation.

'Say my name,' he demanded, squeezing your throat again for a bit.

'Oppa,' you moaned again.

'Good girl,' he hissed before suddenly pinching your clit shortly. You instantly let out a yelp in pain and pleasure.

'Say that you're mine,' he demanded, his lips almost touching yours. You stuck out your neck, desperate to feel him on your lips, but he pulled back with a sadistic smile on his face.

'I'm yours,' you almost cried in agony, needing his touch so badly.

'Hmm good,' he growled, as he let his two fingers slip from your opening to your bud, sliding through your wetness.

'You're such a perverted little bitch, look at how wet you are already,' he sneered as he pulled up his fingers and showed them to you.

They were glistening with your wetness.

'Open,' he told you and you immediately obeyed by opening your mouth. He sticks his wet fingers in your mouth and you instantly licked them off.

The taste of it wasn't actually that bad.

'Look at you, licking up your own slick like the good little slut you are,' Mr. Lee whispered.

You could feel something growing against your tummy.

Mr. Lee pulled his fingers out of your mouth and lowered his hand again as he spoke, his black eyes boring into yours.

'I can hardly wait to stick my dick down your virgin mouth and see you choking on my cock,' he muttered.

His fingers found your core again. You could feel him placing his thumb flatly upon your pearl, his middle finger stroking through your slit, smearing out your wetness.

You inhaled sharply at the sudden and almost overwhelming feeling.

'You would like that wouldn't you?' Mr. Lee said his eyes narrowing and his grin devilish as he started moving his thumb in circles over your core.

You moaned loudly, completely forgetting where you were.

'I bet you love the idea of sucking me off. I bet you fantasized about me filling up that pretty little mouth with my cum,' he groaned, now finally completely losing himself.

He smashed his lips into yours aggressively, lustfully. His thumb started to move faster and you could feel the delicious pressure of his middle finger against your entrance.

You kissed him back desperately, never having wanted him more than now. The feeling of his hand fingering you drives you insane.

'Oppa,' you moaned his name for what seemed the millionth time as you tried to beg for him. His finger kept on teasing your entrance and you needed him inside you.

'Tell me what you want. Say that you want me to fill you up. Beg,' he told you, smashing into your mouth again and letting his tongue dance angrily with yours.

'Oppa please,' you panted, barely able to speak now, you were so high in your heat,' Oppa please I need-I need you to fill me,' you begged him, your hands grabbing hold of his hair, nails scraping his scalp

Mr. Lee instantly pushed his pinky finger deep into you without any warning.

You screamed with pleasure and he bend his finger, putting pressure on your soft spot, causing you to scream even louder.