27. Watching 🔥

The week that followed was a living hell. You and Mr. Lee kept working on the art gallery and the project of the pool in the garden. Being near him was almost agony, you wanted him so bad. Every word, every whisper, every joke, every laugh, every movement he made... It all turned you on.

And it didn't help that Mr. Lee had apparently decided that the both of you were close enough for skinship now.

It was as if he had made a sport of touching you as much as he could. Putting his hand around your shoulder, your waist, on your back. Petting your head, stroking your face, kissing your forehead, your hair. Hugging you whenever he came home from having gone somewhere without you. Not to mention the way he held you when the both of you sat down on the couch every night.

It left you in a constant state of wetness, having trouble concentrating on the things that needed to be done.

And every time you tried, again and again, Mr. Lee didn't seem to react.

Whenever you kissed him, he would always kiss you back, but his hands would keep their place. He never went any further.

Whenever you crawled onto his lap, shifting, in hopes of creating friction between the two of you, he simply stays still until you'd give up.

You had even tried moaning and kissing his neck. But nothing would make him budge.

You were getting absolutely desperate.

The movie the two of you were watching that night was especially steamy. You felt your breathing getting heavier, not being able to help yourself projecting yourself and Mr. Lee over the actor's actions.

'Are you alright my dear?' Mr. Lee asked you. Clearly, he had noticed the change in your breath too.

Deciding to throw caution to the wind you turned around, seating yourself onto his lap, facing him.

Without any thoughts, you pressed your lips onto his perfectly shapes ones, wrapping your arms around his neck.

Mr. Lee's lips moved perfectly with yours, his tongue caressing and dancing with your tongue. You let out little moans of pure bliss, your mind going slightly blank already.

Without even noticing it yourself, you started to slowly rub yourself onto his crotch, needing the friction to calm your heat.

'Y/n,' Mr. Lee spoke, trying to break away from you.

You let out a moan as the warmth of his breath tickled your neck.

'You're tired, you should really go to bed,' Mr. Lee said, pulling his head back from yours so you couldn't kiss him anymore.

You felt the heat in your body as you looked at his stunning face.

Anger mixed with the desire bubbled up inside you.

Mr. Lee pushed you off of him carefully as you gave him a filthy scowl. He got up and turned around, trying to find the remote to turn off the tv.

'Seriously?' you fumed to Mr. Lee's backside.

'You're seriously going to turn me down again? Honest to god what does a girl have to do to get into your bed?' you railed. 'Do I need to beg?'

'I would like that,' Mr. Lee said his back still turning to you switching off the tv.

'What?' you asked blinkingly.

'You heard me,' Mr. Lee said turning to face you. His eyes were dark just like the grin on his face.

He walked over to you stopping only an inch away from your seat, looking down on you with his head slightly tilted to the side, and eyebrow raised playfully.