17. Pleasure 🔥

The following few days Mr. Lee stayed home on your request. You tried to take care of him as best as you could, but you were having a hard time.

Not because you couldn't cook because it was easy enough to order food, and not because you had to reapply medicine on his wounds every so often, or because you had to keep redoing the bandages because he moved around to much.

Not it was because every time you heard his voice you imagined of him saying your name, calling you "my dear", telling you that he wanted you.

Every time you looked at his face you imagined his lips on yours, missing the feeling and yearning for it more than anything.

And every time you saw his body, you imagined him shirtless. His muscular arms and toned body on display, holding you, caressing you...

The heat that was growing in your lower belly was becoming almost unbearable until one night it made you utterly unable to sleep.

You couldn't help yourself. You were so horny for him.

Out of your mind with exhaustion and desire, you let your hands wander over your body, imaging them to be his. Your hands started to slide lower and lower until it finally reached the center of your yearning. 

You touched it and let out a slight moan at its sensitivity. The feeling of it completely electrifying you. 

Giving yourself over to the feeling, you started drawing circles on your core, imagining it to be Mr. Lee's hand to be playing with you. 

In your mind's eye you could see his face, the face he had made when you had kissed him.

You slid your free fingers over your lips to simulate his soft lips brushing yours.

You imagined what would have happened if he hadn't been sick or wounded at that moment.

If you had crawled on top of him and had kept on kissing him.

If you had rubbed yourself over his pants as he had stuck his hands down yours.

It didn't take much more than that for you to reach your high.

It came suddenly, unexpected and you let out a long-drawn-out moan as you felt the release of the bliss of your first orgasm wash over you.

The sensation of it was better than anything you could've ever thought it to be.

Panting, with your panties completely drenched you lay in bed.

Satisfied.

Finally.

If you had thought your first orgasm had helped you quench your thirst for Mr. Lee you had been completely and utterly wrong. Instead, it only had made it worse, far worse. It was as if it had ignited an undying fire in you which burned brighter than anything.

You caught yourself many a time simply staring at the man, imagining him doing bad things to you.

'Are you alright?' Mr. Lee asked at the end of the week when he caught you spacing out while watching him.

'What? Oh yes. I'm fine. Just... tired,' you lied, as you ate the last bite of your dinner.

'Taking care of me must've been tiring,' Mr. Lee smiled compassionately. 'But look, I made this dinner without tearing my stitches, so I think I'm good to go again,'

You rolled your eyes at him.

'Fine, I guess you're healthy enough again to put on your own socks,' you joked. Mr. Lee laughed.

'But if you're tired, maybe go to bed early tonight, I'll manage just fine,' he offered.

You could feel the dampness between your tighs, your core itching for release.

'I think I will. Thanks for the food Oppa,' you said quickly before leaving the table and running upstairs.

Panting you arrived in your room. Not because you were tired of the few stairs, no. But because the heat in your body had reached a new high.

You jumped on the bed and heard something sound underneath it.  You crawled over to look over the side of the bed.

There was a box underneath it.

You pulled it out.

You had almost forgotten about the box with sex toys Mr. Lee had gifted you.

Maybe...

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all if you tried one?

You rummaged through the box and found the smallest and most dull-looking dildo you could find.

Best to start simple.

You positioned yourself on the bed as you had done far too often the past week. Putting one finger on your pearl and holding the small pink dildo in your other hand you closed your eyes. Immediately you could see Mr. Lee before you. His toned body, his kind face. You remembered when he had whispered into your neck that first night, asking you whether you were a virgin.

He had been so close to you then, his lips had almost brushed your neck, your ear.

You imagined him kissing you again, your finger was his finger as you circled your heat.

You imagined him standing in the bedroom again, only with his pants on, but this time instead of asking you for a shirt he was unbuckling his belt, unleashing whatever was beneath it.

You pressed the pink-dildo against your drenched entrance, imagining him pushing into you. 

The thing slid in slowly, the pain quickly turning to pleasure as you took your time to adjust to it's size.

After a while, you started moving it, seeing Mr. Lee's face in front of you, hovering over you. You imagined him on top of you, moving in and out of you at the pace you were keeping with the dildo.

The sensation of it was almost overwhelming.

Within minutes you reached your high, letting out loud moans and yelps of pleasure.

There was simply no way you wouldn't get addicted to this feeling.