37. Chain 🔥

'Fuck, you're such a slut,' Mr. Lee groaned as he let his fingers slide over the drenched crease of your panties. 'Completely soaked already. Are you that desperate?' Mr. Lee tugged on the chain again.

'Yes,' you squealed involuntarily. Mr. Lee laughed darkly. His finger still rubbing over your wet panties, the movements getting smaller each time and focussing more and more on your clit.

He rubbed you through your panties for what seemed to be hours. So slowly, the same movement repeating over and over again. You were getting desperate, wanting, no needing more friction as you felt the knot in your core building. Automatically your body started rubbing against his fingers even more.

You started letting out little huffs and moans as you felt the anticipation increasing.

'You are not allowed to cum until I tell you to,' Mr. Lee instructed. Your heart sank. You were so incredibly close now. His thumb continued rubbing you and you felt like going insane from the feeling of it. Not knowing if you'd be able to stop it, you bit your lip hard as to distract yourself from his finger torturing your core. You started writhing underneath his fingers, huffing, and puffing, trying to distract your mind with anything else, just so long you didn't have to focus on the way he had you edging continuously.

Just when you thought you could no longer take it, Mr. Lee removed his finger from you.

'Impressive. I'd never thought a dirty girl like you could hold out for so long. How about I reward you?' he said. His words were only half registered by you as you were still trying to calm down, your body confused and in pain by edging that long.

'Are you still on 3?' Mr. Lee asked you. It took you a second to understand his words and even longer to form a sentence to respond with.

'I've-I'm on four now,' you panted.

'Really? You must have been practicing a lot then. What a whore,' he growled satisfied, tugging on the chain, making your nipples hurt again. 'How about you show me how well your tight virgin pussy can take it?'

You felt the fabric of your panties being pushed aside, exposing your leaking cunt. You could hear Mr. Lee rummaging through the box for a second. Something cold was placed against your wet entrance. You could feel how Mr. Lee rubbed it up and down your wet slit, gathering your fluids so it would go in easier.

Without warning, he pushed the dilator into you mercilessly, making it bottom out in one go. You screamed out in sweet release as you felt the thing fill you up. Without pausing to let you adjust, Mr. Lee instantly started plunging the dilator in and out of you.

Your mouth overflowed with moans and gasps as you felt the dildo stroke your sweet spot every time Mr. Lee pressed it hard and deep into you.

'Fuck, you're taking it so well baby,' Mr. Lee groaned, not stopping his movements. 'I can't wait to finally put my dick into your sweet pussy.'

His words almost send you over the edge and you writhed in the chains binding you.

'Yeah, I know you want me. I know you think about nothing else but my hard cock messing up your wet little cunt,' Mr. Lee continued.

You gasped as you felt yourself so close to the edge. But the stimulation the dilator was giving was just not enough. Not enough to get you to give you that extra push to send you over. And Mr. Lee knew.

'I know you want me inside of you. Want me to pound you with the real thing,' Mr. Lee whispered deeply as he relentlessly thrust the dildo into you. You could hear yourself sopping around it, the lewd sounds and the absence of your fulfillment making your legs tremble. 'I know you want me deep in you so you can cum all over my thick cock.'

'Please,' you cried out desperately, 'please... cum.' You didn't have the words to form your full question but Mr. Lee understood.

'You want to cum? You wanna cum for me like a good little slut?' he teased, still stretching your insides with the thing he was controlling. You nodded eagerly at his question.

'Fine, I'll allow it, but you'll have to repay me,' Mr. Lee chuckled darkly.

'Anything,' you moaned, moving your hips to catch his thrusts into you.

'Such a good little whore for me,' he hummed before he finally let go of the chain and you felt his thumb on your clit. His touch to your extremely sensitive nub made you yelp out and it took barely a minute before you were screaming out his name. The waves of the sweet release you had longed for so badly finally washed over your body, making your entire body twitch and squirm.

Mr. Lee let you ride out your high for a bit before he removed the dilator from your clenching hole. You moaned as you felt empty again, your brain feeling like mush, barely able to think for itself.

'Open,' Mr. Lee commanded. Unable to think you opened your mouth dumbly. The wet dilator rolled over your tongue making you taste all of your own fluids. A mixture of wet and sour. Mr. Lee pushed the thing to the back of your throat and remembering your training from before, you did your best to take it.

'Hmm, good girl,' Mr. Lee rumbled praising. He withdrew the thing from your mouth, leaving the odd taste in your mouth.

'Let's see if your cute mouth can handle something a little bigger,' Mr. Lee mumbled. You felt his hands fiddling with the restraints around your ankle. The restraint slipped off your ankle, and Mr. Lee went to undo the other one.

'Sit on your knees,' he demanded when both your feet were untied. With your legs still shaking, and your tied hands not making it any easier you crawled up to your knees, feeling the soaked blankets beneath your legs. The cold chain of the nipple clamps tugging on you as you struggled to get into his desired position.

'Hmm, let's remove these shall we?' Mr. Lee mumbled to himself more than you. Carefully he removed one of the clamps, the release making you sigh deeply.

'Now open,' Mr. Lee said, grabbing your chin once more. You felt something wet drip onto  your tongue, feeling his breath on your still blindfolded face. Using  his finger he spread his spit out over your tongue. You could hear him  growl with desire.

'Now  spread as wide as you can my dear, I don't wanna feel any teeth,' he  whispered in your ear. Still feeling like you couldn't put one and one  together you opened your mouth wide for him, barely even understanding  what was happening.