28. Practice 🔥

'Stop,' Mr. Lee said unexpectedly. His eyes had narrowed slightly, a warm color had risen to his cheeks, and his breathing was open-mouthed and heavy. It was almost as if he could feel what you felt just by watching you.

Mr. Lee moved from his spot, standing at the end of the bed to sitting on it.

He grabbed something from between the scatter of toys and showed it to you. It was a box with toys in them, still unpacked. You hadn't touched any of the other toys since you had decided on your pink toy.

'Do you know what these are?' Mr. Lee questioned you, grabbing your ankle tightly to catch your attention and you sat up.

You shook your head, unable to speak in your heat.

'These are dilators,' Mr. Lee explained tilting his head and opening the box. He pulled out the contents.

There were five different sizes and colors. The shapes of them looked like very plain dildos.

You gulped when you saw the biggest one. It was at least 4 cm in diameter. The smallest one was about the size of your pink toy.

'They're meant to help you practice,' Mr. Lee said pulling them out of the cardboard one by one.

'I've seen your pink toy when you tried so desperately to find it in your closet,' Mr. Lee said grinning naughtily. 'And I think it's about the size of this one, the smallest,'

He held op the smallest dilator.

Unconsciously you crawled somewhat closer, staring at him and the dilator he was holding. In his hands, it indeed seemed small.

He scoffed at the thing before putting it down again.

'You want me don't you?' he asked you, putting his finger underneath your chin and letting go of your ankle.

You nodded eagerly.

'You want me bad don't you?' he smirked, stroking your lips with his thumb.

You nodded again.

'Then you'll have to practice. Because I need to you be able to take at least this,' Mr. Lee said holding up the largest dilator.

You let out an audible breath.

It looked absolutely massive, and you doubted whether it would ever be able to fit you.

Mr. Lee grinned at your worried expression.

'Don't worry my dear, that's what these are for. Taking it step by step,' he said showing you the other dilators. They all increased slightly in size. It was clear they were to be used to build-up to the biggest one.

'Lie back down,' Mr. Lee commanded. You did as you were told and Mr. Lee moved with you, hovering over you as you lied down flat on your back.

'The most important thing,' Mr. Lee said softly, using his finger to trace your neck down to your collarbones and over your belly, 'Is to make sure you're wet enough.'

Mr. Lee's finger suddenly dipped down and slit through your folds, gathering an embarrassing amount of wetness.

'Open,' he told you and you opened your mouth. He brought his finger back up and drew with it on your tongue. You closed your mouth sucking it off.

Mr. Lee withdrew his finger from your mouth and brought it down again, this time not only sliding it through your folds. You felt a very light pressure before his finger entered you. He went slow and deep.

You moaned as you could feel him sliding into you.

'Good girl, taking my finger so well,' Mr. Lee whispered in your ear and you let out another moan at his words. 'But I knew you could, after all, you did great last time too.' Mr. Lee kissed the soft spot underneath your ear before bending his finger into you.