20. Posessive

'Before we go in there I want to make one last thing very clear,' Mr. Lee said suddenly sounding very serious. You looked at him cautiously. The voice he was using was one he often used while working when he was either making a threat or holding in his anger.

Mr. Lee took both of your hands into his, to get your full attention.

'Y/n so far you have seen my good side,' he told you earnestly. You couldn't help but smirk and raise an eyebrow at his words.

His good side?

You had seen him threaten people, helped him even. You had been there when he blackmailed them. You had patched him up when he had been wounded. You had been in the room as he had unleashed his fury onto his phone.

And that had been his good side?

'You remember that night when I claimed you?' Mr. Lee asked you.

A slight shiver went down your spine as you thought back to it. The way he had been then. So incredibly dark and sadistic... Simply the air he had exuded that night had been bone-chilling.

Now that you thought about it, you hadn't seen him like that ever since. You had seen him annoyed, pissed, angry, furious...

But not that.

Not that dark aura he had had that night.

'Yes,' you answered him feeling slightly curious.

Mr. Lee's jaw clenched slightly as he looked deep into your eyes taking his time to formulate his words before he spoke again.

'I am... a very possessive man,' Mr. Lee said slowly. He paused for a second as his eyes seemed to darken slightly.

'I don't get like that night easily. I know I have a temper but it's always manageable and when you're near me, somehow you have a calming effect on me,' he explained. 'I can be lied to, cheated, promises can be broken, and I still wouldn't be that mad,' he spoke pausing again.

'But when I heard the Buja clan had made a deal on my turf, which went south, causing my property, which had nothing to do with it, to get damaged...' he spoke in a low voice. His eyes looked completely black now.

'... I was furious.' Mr. Lee said. He breathed in slowly.

'Nothing, absolutely nothing upsets me more than someone touching or damaging what is mine,' he whispered darkly.

Somehow his words did not upset you. Instead, a small flame was ignited in your lower parts.

You must be really fucked up to get excited by this...

'Luckily, all of my relations are aware of this matter,' Mr. Lee said inhaling deeply before swallowing and clenching his jaw again.

'Y/n, my dear,' he said, his tone as well as his eyes softening now, 'I hope you know I let you be as free as possible. I hope you know I respect you, listen to you, and care for you... Very much. I do not see you as an employee, nor dog nor slave with whom I can toy or do as I please,'

You could feel the fire spark a little inside you.

'I care... so much for you,' he repeated closing his eyes as if the words almost seemed to hurt him.

'I-I have something for you,' he breathed with his eyes closed. He let go of one of your hands to reach into his inside pocket, taking out a medium-sized black velvet box.

He bit his lip for a second before speaking again.

'I am a very possessive man,' he said once more. 'Which is why I hope you won't take this as an insult. Which is why I hope you'll wear it tonight,' he confessed, opening the box.

Inside it was a necklace, or more a choker. It was made of a black soft-looking black velvet. There were, what looked like real, 3 golden letters placed over it. Together they spelled LDW. His initials.

You knew you could get angry. He was basically asking you to wear a leash with his, the owner's, initials...

But you didn't get angry.

You felt warm. Too warm.

The fire that had been ignited by the talk of his dark side had only flared up, like someone had poured oil onto it.

What the hell was wrong with you?

Masochists wouldn't even begin to cut it.

You had to be straight-up bonkers that the idea of walking around all night, with this choker around your neck, made your core heat up and dampen your panties.

Trying to keep your breath as steady as possible so Mr. Lee wouldn't see your excitement you looked at him.

'I'll wear it,' you said, sounding slightly flat as you were desperately trying to keep your cool.

'You don't mind?' Mr. Lee asked, a hint of surprise in his voice.

You shook your head.

A broad grin appeared on his face that made everything else surrounding you look pale.

'Can I put it on you?' He asked politely, his eagerness clearly showing through.

You nodded and turned around for him to put it on you.

You could feel his fingers brushing your neck as he put the necklace around it.

Your heart was beating at a hundred miles an hour.

Mr. Lee turned you back to face him. His eyes were slightly dark again and with a smug grin on his face.

'It fits you perfectly,' he stated with a smirk.

He nodded approvingly and you felt like your face could be used as a lighthouse.

'Now we're ready,' Mr. Lee assured you.

You did feel ready.

You felt like you owned the world. Like nothing could ever ruin this evening.

Mr. Lee had made you his.

And everyone could see now.

Everyone would know.

Nothing would stop the two of you.

Nothing could.

————
WRITERS NOTE
Okay, so this had some joker/harleyquin vibes and there's more of that to come in the next few chapters, so I hope you guy'll be okay with that.

Next few chapters have heavy themes of dominion/submission, possessiveness, y/n is toxic and drunk, sexual themes, overstimulation, choking,  dubious consent if you squint (but I promise you y/n was totally into it and wanted it she just didn't say it that explicit), name calling, degradation, and a bit of exhibitionism (no one sees only hears). Please let me know if I missed some.

Sorry for the late warning 😖🥺

Thank you for all the votes, and comments!

-