Prologue

Arnav and his daughter Aashi lives a happy life. He is a successful businessman but he always makes time for his daughter, She is his life after his wife abandoned  him when Aashi was a baby.

However he has never been able to share the truth about her mother’s disappearance with Aashi going to extravagant lengths to maintain a story that her mom is just away but will return one day : he even writes letters and sends cards addressed to Aashi from her mother . He is also a charity man, he did many donations in many orphanages and NGOs secretly.....

One day he meets Khushi when he went to one of the orphanage for sponsorship but Khushi misunderstands his intentions and she shoos him away, believing him to be a property speculator who had came to buy it as the orphanage which she runs with her father and siblings had to be sold due to her brother's mistake .

When she later finds out that Arnav actually came for donating money and some essential things to the orphanage.... Khushi feels remorseful, and thought to apologize him so she makes sweets for Arnav and tracks him down to his home address with the help of her one friend .

Mistakenly Aashi saw her and  immediately jumps to the inevitable wrong conclusion that Khushi is her mother who came at her birthday as promised in the letter that she will came on her 6th birthday....Aashi asked his father and he is unable to bring himself to disappoint his daughter,Arnav instinctively answers that yes, that Khushi is her mum. And with that, the lies only worsen......

Later Arnav and Khushi find themselves in a game of lie.... Then Khushi became an inseparable part of life of the Father - daughter duo and Arnav and Khushi unexpectedly fall for each other.....