Chapter 2 - Their First Meet

Kapoor Villa

Khushi came down after getting ready for breakfast....

Sitting on the dinning table she wished everyone....

Khu : Good morning everyone

Ram : Good morning bacha...

Khu : Di what you had made today for breakfast.... I am damn hungry ......

Pa : Ha ha....today I have made something special for everyone ......but wait for Ankita she might be here anytime....

Khu : Uff..... Where is she.....

From back

Ank : I am here guys..... Good morning everyone....

Khu : Wow madam you took that much time to come from the neighbourhood

Khu : Wow madam you took that much time to come from the neighbourhood .....

Ank : Arey sweetie..... Don't get upset na.... Today's my interview so I took more time to get ready..... You know na first impression is the last impression....

Ram : Haan Khushi beta.....she is right and also you need to relax your mind before starting any new work.....Ankita beta you eat .....

Ank : Yes papa

NK : By the way in which company you are going today Ankita....

Ank : Bhai....AR designs..... You know its the best company.....when I got the interview consent letter I was so happy.....

Pa : Chalo All the best Ankita...

Ank : Thanks di...

Khu : Vaise who is the owner of AR designs ....

Ank : There are three partners..... Among them the one who is the CEO is Arnav Singh Raizada....

All nodded understanding....

They were eating when the guard came in with a notice and handled it to Ram....

When the guard left Ram opened the the notice and read it....

After reading the letter Ram gave a death glare to NK.....

Frowing at him Khushi asked

Khu : What happened Dad?