Chapter 79 - Special Chocolates

Sometimes later

HP has brought the Isha's clothes and gave to Khushi.......Khushi instructed Rohan ( the head of laundry staff) .......

Khushi : Rohan bhai take these clothes and wash them with this and make sure you will use the whole bottle for them.......

She said giving blue colour dye bottle to him.....Rohan looked at her shockingly.......

Rohan : But Bhabhi this will ruin the clothes........

Khushi : Vahi toh chahiye.........

She said nodding .....Arnav chuckled........

Rohan frowned.......

Khushi : You don't worry about that, these are Isha's clothes not ours.........

She explained.......

Rohan : Tab toh Bhabhi give me one more bottle ........She had irritated all of us a lot.......

He said seriously and Khushi and Arnav laughed.........

Khushi : Don't worry Rohan bhai ......now I am here na.......we all will irritate her to hell........

She said giggling........

Then Rohan went from there.......

Arnav looked at her who was still giggling........

He came and back hugged her and her giggles stopped......

Khushi : Arnavji........

Arnav : what I told you ?

Khushi : Okay baba sorry Arnav.......

Arnav : that's better.......

Khushi : Leave me someone might come , the door is not closed yet.......

She whispered controlling her uneven breaths as he was too close to her........

Arnav : Ohho toh that means I can do anything with you after closing the door haan.......

He said teasingly......She blushed realizing unknowingly what she had said.........

Khushi : Le.....Leave... na

She said shuddering due to the proximity.........

At the same time Aashi came in running making them to stood straight...........

Aashi : Mumma Mumma......

Khushi : Haan Mumma ka baby......

She said as Arnav picked Aashi in his arms........

Aashi : Mumma you know HP kaka had made special chocolates.......

She said excitingly.........

Khushi frowned and looked at HP who came with special chocolates in the tray......

Aashi : But he is not giving me that.......

She said pouting and Khushi immediately understood why he wasn't giving her that........

Arnav frowned.....

Arnav : HP give them to her na......

He asked.......

Khushi : No Arnav Aashu can't eat them because they are not chocolates....

Aashi and Arnav were confused........

Aashi : But Mumma see na they are looking like chocolates only.......

She said pointing at the tray......

Khushi sighed........

Khushi : HP ji you go and bring the real chocolates for Aashi and give this tray to me.......

He nodded and left.......

Khushi : Baby you can't eat this one .......your chocolates are coming.......

Aashi nodded.....

Aashi : Okay Mumma but why can't I eat them......

She asked........

Khushi : Because this is for someone else.....

That's it both the ASR's got jealous seeing her making chocolates that too for someone else......

Arnav – Aashi : Who ?

They asked together.......

Khushi looked at them surprised then shook her head in disbelief seeing the Father-Daughter duo's possessiveness for her........

Khushi : Arey baba no need to get jealous because these are for Isha.....

She explained.........

Both : Hain ?......( what ?)

Both were confused.........

Khushi nodded......At the same time Aakash entered their room and seeing the chocolates in Khushi's hands he went and immediately grabbed one before anyone could stop him.....Khushi looked at him shockingly.......

Aakash : Omg yuck.......what the hell ?

He made numerous bad faces after tasting it and ran into the washroom to wash his mouth......

Khushi looked at him worriedly........

She kept the tray aside and immediately took a toffee from her bag and gave to Aakash who came back and had it to change the taste of his mouth.......

Arnav and Aashi looked at the events shockingly yet confusingly.........

Aakash : Kya thi voh bakwaas cheez Bhabhi......( what was that rubbish thing Bhabhi )........

Khushi : Coffee ........

They widened their eyes and looked at her shockingly.......Aashi also understood because once by mistake she tasted her Dad's black coffee......

Arnav : Omg.....only coffee....

She nodded and he chuckled .......

Khushi : This was for Isha........

She said clearing Aakash confusion........

Aakash started laughing imagining her state.......

Arnav : But this was not in your mind till the morning na.......

Khushi : Yeah it is a fresh idea........

She said and All laughed......

Khushi : But the problem is who will make her eat this........

Aashi : Me.......

She said immediately and all looked at her.......

Khushi : But baby.......

She tried to say but Aashi stopped her.........

Aashi : Mumma I also want to do some masti .......

She said pouting and making puppy dog eyes that no one can resist........

Arnav : Okay you can do that......

He said and all agreed.......

Aashi : Yay......

She squealed making everyone chuckled at her cuteness........