Chapter 48 - Decision

Isha looked the way HP called Khushi as she is the owner of the mansion which confused her but she shrugged the thought as she came here for her daughter........

Sometime later HP came back with a glass of water........He placed the tray on the table and left........

Isha : Umm ........Till he come can I meet his daughter Aashi..........

She asked hopefully and Khushi looked at her surprised........

Khushi : You know Aashu also ..........It seems you are a close friend of him.........I am sorry but Aashi is also not at home actually she went to school but don't worry she will be here anytime.........

She said........

Isha : But how can she come alone .......she is a 6 year old right ........is she coming by school bus......

She asked.......

Khushi : No No Arnavji's friend Aman bhai is gone to pick her up as because of some reason I couldn't go to her school today......

She explained and Isha nodded.........

Isha : By the way What's your name ........and what you do here......

She asked as she was confused that why will the cook will go and pick Aashi from her school.......

Khushi frowned at her question but nevertheless replied.....

Khushi : Lo in the talks I forgot to introduce myself.........I am Khushi...... Arnavji's........

She couldn't complete herself as someone's shout interrupted her.........

" MUMMA"

Both looked at the entrance and saw Aashi and behind her Aman was standing with Aashi's school bag.........

Seeing Aashi both the ladies stood up........

Isha smiled at her with moist eyes seeing the child she left had grew so much........

Aashi came running to Khushi and hugged her while Khushi also hide her baby in her arms smiling.........

Isha looked at them shocked..........

Khushi : Aww .......How was your day my baby........have you enjoyed going after two days.......

She asked pecking her forhead........Aman smiled and greeted Khushi.........

Aashi : Yes Mumma I enjoyed a lot meeting my friend after so many days........

She said excitingly when her gaze on Isha ........

Aashi : Who is she mumma........

Khushi : Offo I forgot to introduce her............She is Isha.........Say hello to Aunty Aashi.......

She said and Aashi greeted her smiling........

Aashi : Hello Aunty.........

Isha gulped hearing Aunty for herself from her own daughter ......she realized what she had lost.........

Isha : Hello beta........

She controlled her emotions..........

Khushi was distracted by Aman's voice so she couldn't understood her emotions.......

Aman : I will leave now Bhabhi.........

Khushi : Have lunch with us atleast Aman.........

She asked ........

Aman : No Bhabhi ........Have some work in office..........

Khushi : Okay no problem but do come tonight at dinner.......

She ordered him and he nodded smiling and left........

Khushi then turned to Isha.......

Khushi : Ummm...........Isha Can you please wait here for sometime Actually I have to help Aashi in getting changed .......Also she is hungry na as she came back now.........

Isha : No worries Khushi ........You do your work I'll wait here .........Infact I will also come with you .......we will be able to talk for sometime then..........

She said forcing a smile.........

Though Khushi was confused by her behaviour she just nodded and the trio went in Aashi's room.........

Aashi's room

Khushi : So tell me Are you Arnavji's college friend ............

She asked opening Aashi's pony tail and freeing her hairs from it........

Isha : Umm ........yeah sort off.........

She replied and Khushi nodded taking Aashi's outfit from the cupboard .........

Khushi :Aashu baby go and get freshen up fast.....

She told Aashi and who went in the washroom........

Khushi then sat beside Isha on Aashi's bed.......

Isha : From when you know Arnav , Khushi........

Khushi : We married some months back .........And I must say I am the luckiest person who got both the gems for herself......... On one side Arnavji , he is the best man ,a women can ever get .........while on the other side Aashi , she gave me the feeling of motherhood , she accepted me as her mother which is not less than any award for me..........You might be confused right, but yeah she is not my real daughter but for me she is more than that.......She matters to me more than my life.......I can never in my wildest dreams think of leaving both of them........

She said getting emotional and wiped the corner of her eyes.........

Isha guped hearing this but she composed herself understanding everything.......she just kept her hand on Khushi's shoulder in a comforting manner....

Khushi : I am sorry I got a little emotional........

She said chuckling lightly and Isha smiled this time genuinely and decided what she have to do.........

Aashi also came out........

Aashi : Mumma lets go I am hungry.........

She said pouting ........

Aashi's look 👇

Khushi : Aww my cute baby

She said kissing her cheeks and Aashi giggled......

Isha : I think I also should leave now Khushi.......

She said looking at them..........

Khushi : Arey but you wanted to meet Arnavji right.........Wait fo a while he might be here anytime...........

She said.........

Isha : No No I will meet him another time......Okay bye then.........

She said hurriedly then caressing Aashi's head lovingly for the last time and immediately left from there putting on her shades so no one could see her eyes......

Khushi stood confused seeing her like this and shrugged her thoughts as Aashi was pulling her downstairs........