Chapter 89 - Celebration

Evening At 6 pm

Arshi's room

Khushi was making Aashi ready in their room when Arnav came out of the closet room after getting ready looking handsome as always......

Arnav's look 👇

Khushi still didn't noticed him as she was busy in Aashi

Khushi : My Aashu is so beautiful and this dress is just perfect for my princess.......

She said taking Aashi's ballaiyaan and put the black dot behind her ear to protect from the evil eyes......

Aashi's look 👇

Aashi giggled..........

Arnav smiled and said from behind her.......

Arnav : And what about Aashu's Dad.......

She turned and looked at him .......

Khushi : He is also not looking that bad......

She said with a teasing smile and hi fied with Aashi who giggled........

Arnav looked at her open mouth seeing her teasing him........

Arnav : Did you just tease me infront of our daughter love.......

He asked raising his brows........she nodded smiling.........

Arnav : Okay then don't blame me later if I tease you too infront of our daughter , you know what I mean na......

He said smirking .... Her eyes widened understanding his words..........

To change the topic she said.........

Khushi : Arnav you go down with Aashi I am coming after getting ready.......

Arnav : No we will go down together......Now go and get ready we are waiting for you......

He said sitting beside Aashi on the bed who nodded and Khushi smiled seeing her family......

Then she went to get ready ........