Chapter 26 - Arnav's Anger

Khushi's eyes widened seeing Arnav her standing and looking at her disbeliefly....she looked at Ankita who stood with helpless expressions which told her that he heard everything....

Flashback

When Khushi left his cabin Arnav found it weird so he asked Aman to take Aashi in the cafeteria and he followed Khushi ....seeing her going inside Akansha's cabin he frowned ....

Ankita looked at him shockingly seeing coming here.... But before she could do something Arnav stood outside the door and heard Khushi and Akansha's talks because the door was not closed properly and boiling in anger when he knew Akansha tried to harm Khushi in her jealously...

Ankita stood there helplessly...

Flashback ends

Arnav glared at Khushi and marched back to his cabin...she ran behind him...

Entering inside the cabin he kicked the chair angrily...

She gasped....

Khu : Arnavji please listen to me once...

Ar : go from here Khushi before I took my anger out on you...

He said turning away from her...

Khu : Please cool down your anger Arnavji...Its not good for your health...

Ar : cool down....How can you expect me to cool down when that women tried to harm my wife damn it...how could I cool down when I know that she tried to harm you because of me, because of her damn jealousy...

He asked roared clutching her shoulders and she flinched hearing his loud voice for the first time..

Khu : No Arnavji I won't go anywhere ....just listen to me once ...please....let me explain....

He looked at her face once before nodding taking a deep breath leaving her seeing her teary eyes....

Khu : I didn't wanted to break your such a long friendship with her just because of me....and anyways I have warned her to not do such thing again otherwise I won't think twice before telling you everything next time.....

She said slowly looking down and his anger just flew away seeing her innocent reply...but that doesn't mean he won't punish Akansha...

Seeing the tears flowing from Khushi's eyes he sighed and hugged her comforting her and she hugged him back....

Ar : I can't even stay angry at you for long....

She chuckled lightely....

Khu : Leave her na Arnavji...everybody deserves a second chance...also she is your frind since long....and anyways whoever stayed with you from so long will definitely fell for you when I...

She stopped abruptly....he raised his eyebrows....

Ar : When I...

He repeated ignoring her earlier sentence because he won't leave Akansha so easily...

Khushi looked not meeting his eyes....

Ar : say na Khushi what after when I....

He said in his husky voice and came close to her....she didn't replied back.......he smiled mischieviously and started tickling her...

Ar : won't you tell me now also.... 

Khu : No... Haa.. Haa... No.. Arnav... Please don't tickle Haa haha Haah....

She laughed and tried to stop him but he didn't stopped.... Both were laughing.... When suddenly Khushi lost her balance and fell backwards.... She clutch his collar for support but he also couldn't balance....
                                                            Both fell on the couch.... Arnav was above her....   

She gasped.... Both looked at each other with wide eyes.... But bursted into laughter......

That's how Akansha saw them when she entered into his cabin with Aman and Aashi behind her....

Arshi looked at them shockingly and stood from the couch embarrassingly....

Aman said teasingly

Am : So for this you had send us to the cafeteria so you both could spend time together....

Arnav glared at him and Khushi's  gave tough competition to tomato....

Ar : It's nothing like that.... And anyways I don't need to make excuses to romance with my wife....

Khushi looked at him shockingly while he winked at her....

While Aashi was busy with her tab and headphones attached she was drinking her juice while watching cartoon....

Changing the topic she said...

Khu : Arnavji I think I should leave now ....lets go Aashi....

She said walked towards Aashi who looked at them and smiled...

While Akansha's condition was not better at all... Second by second her hatred for Khushi is increasing...

Khushi closed Aashi's tab and took the headphones...

Khu : Let's go home baby...

Aas : But Mumma we haven't done our lunch...

Ar : Yeah first we will have our lunch together then you can go home.... And Aman call Akaash and Ankita also...

He said looking at Khushi and lifted Aashi in his arms then told Aman who nodded and called them...

Then all had their lunch and Aashi and Khushi lets AR...

Two Days later

At 11 AM

Arnav was in his cabin waiting for the CEO of Uros International...

Soon enough Aman came with CEO of Uros International as he had gone to receive her from the airport...

Arnav stood seeing her and passed a small smile to the lady...

Ar : Morning Ms. Parveen Rai.... Welcome to our office... I hope the journey was good....

He asked formally....

Par : Morning Mr. Raizada... Thank you... And the journey was good....

She smiled at him....

[ PARVEEN RAI / PRIYA KAPOOR 

Ram's wife....NK,  Khushi and Payal's mother.... CEO of Uros International that means the company had selected her as the CEO.... Had a past due to which she had to leave her family and kids....but she always kept her eyes on them to make sure they are safe.....Parveen Rai was her name before marriage  but when she left Ram she started using this name again ....but now she is back to India....Also have Cancer she took many treatments for the same.... She believes that she has less time so she wanted to spend her last time with her kids but not as their mother.... She knows everything about Arshi.... Also she is the owner of PR Academy and she didn't want to give it to anyone but when she got to know that Khushi wanted the Academy but didn't have enough money for it so she decided to give it to her on rent..... She loves her family a lot and they are her weakness as well as strength]